Starlite Server 1.9

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
Our Site StarLite Website

lifco.gif

Server Name StarLite
sock.php

newstar.gif

Starlite Server 1.9
We are back after a huge update so whats new well
We are useing the latest chinese files you can get with some nice things to offer player and we have upgraded to a lag free server runnin on a UK 100MBIT line.
If you have not played my servers befor they are quite good very well balanced
game play with any class you pick, iam the only GM on game and iam the host as well.
INFO:
Starting Level = 7
Starting Gold = 0
Experience = X6
Effect Npc adds over 100+ unique effects to your armour (not just wings).
Craft Npc now you can make the items u have better by adding stats.
Slave System this is a clone of your self and needs a separate kit buying for it and it will help you tho the land of mir.
PointScrolls with pointscrolls you can buy items / exp or upgrade your stats.
Quests we have quite a few in game to keep you bizzy with a nice item at the end of each quest.
Skills we have all the skills in game and with new skins.
Monsters all bosses and mini bosses have unique effects.
Items we have 100's of new items / weponds / armours.
Free Pets at login the higher you are the better the pet.
Free stuff for sw guild like tameroom / unique huntplace / telesystem.
Horse Npc 5 horses to pick from.
GM Event Npc have events when ever you want.
New Start Town for all the new players.
Taos get two pets.
Lots of places to hunt.
Unique safezone.
Easy skill book system.
New looks on most things.
PK Free hunt places.
Updates All the time, makein the server bigger and better all the time.

And loads more stuff, best to jump on and have a look

Here Is The Full Game/Client
MIRROR 1
Direct Download Link 1

Latest EXE 13.05.2006
Latest EXE

STARLITE MOVIES
ScreenShotMovie
Full Movie
BACKUP Full Movie

Hope you can join us

lif

Last edited:

KhaosOdin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 22, 2003
Unknown Province
I'd just like to say that this is a great server, and just isn't given a chance by most people because of the low playercount
It has virtually no lag, a great community, interesting features and many many (roughly 30-40) places to hunt with varied mobs
Levelling is easy but with a steep gradient of difficulty (gets harder exponentially at certain points) and items of decent-quality are easy to come by

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
ty for that, yes lots of player dont give us a change, when really this is the server they have been looking for.

we update all the time more than any other server i know, we keep on top all the time, we only lack in the player count.

newstar.gif

lif

Last edited:

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
lifco said:
ty for that, yes lots of player dont give us a change, when really this is the server they have been looking for.

we update all the time more than any other server i know, we keep on top all the time, we only lack in the player count.

newstar.gif

lif

well uve lost load's of player's who used to play when server first started.. been told uve sold Piper/Fubu to some abusive kid's without Real Piper n Fubu permision thats proberly why

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
daneo1989 said:
well uve lost load's of player's who used to play when server first started.. been told uve sold Piper/Fubu to some abusive kid's without Real Piper n Fubu permision thats proberly why

what are you talking about ?

lif

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
daneo1989 said:

piper has been given to aggresor by lifco without her permission but fubu still owned by fubu atm, piper shld b given bk, but the servers user count droped b4 wen lifco is right this is the sort of server most ppl r looking for.

:bbcguy: <<< lol!

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
you are half right, 2weeks ago piper was playing Massacre as she traded her char from my server with someone for a lvl 50 warr on masscare. 4days ago the real piper said whats my password ive forgot it, so i told her. I only found out about the trade today, why should i be the one to sort this out ? why didn't any one tell me about the trade in the first place?

trading / sharing accounts only leads to problems

you should sort this out with the person you did the deal with

lif

Timbaland

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 1, 2004
lifco said:
you are half right, 2weeks ago piper was playing Massacre as she traded her char from my server with someone for a lvl 50 warr on masscare. 4days ago the real piper said whats my password ive forgot it, so i told her. I only found out about the trade today, why should i be the one to sort this out ? why didn't any one tell me about the trade in the first place?

trading / sharing accounts only leads to problems

you should sort this out with the person you did the deal with

lif

them accounts were never traded, they were "borrowed" no q n a's were traded, therefore we both still had full control of our own accounts. quite rightly i wud ask for pass retrieval wen he changed my pass on sl. but now im left char less not to mention ip banned, and how am i meant to "sort" this out when i cant get in game? n1 lif...

/Piper

Last edited:

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
like i said befor why should i sort this out you traded chars with me knowing ie its up to you

lif

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
Tried to dl client and it stopped for some reason. :cray:
And whats with the crap speed?

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
you are not ip banned just seen you on game piper, glad its all sorted with the char thing

lif

Timbaland

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 1, 2004
Lifco, i came on last night, pked a justice member (enemy guild) then u made me red in sz? wtf is that all about....

Last edited:

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
you sorted now mate ?

just to let everyone know all the hunt places are now no pk zones,
only towns/contestrooms/warzone/warroom are pk now

this is good for the player that likes to hunt, if you like pking you still can but its like i said now only in towns etc, but lets face it 99% of pkin/fights happen in town anyways :)

lif

Last edited:

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
yeh lifco this no pk thing destroyed ur server a bit, few ppl had tantrums coz they got pked but they were the 1s that decided to join justice, i understand u cnt hav ur donaters quit so u had to change server to suite them but now all thats left is 1 guild and i speak for alot of ppl wen i say every 1 likes to pk

Archa

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Bristol ,England
Just started playing server.........

Excellent Work. can see me staying for some time. <-- Keeping it Short And Sweet =p

/Darkunit

TheDon1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 7, 2006
ye ull get a gm @killing u soon and making u red, bet u.. hes made every quit the high ppl, i was only lvl 30 but i got that in 3hours.