Starting with Mir3 Files.

~HeavenSent~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 9, 2005
Chorley
Hi all iv never been a fan of euro mir3 but l8ley iv been playing 2 priv server of mir 3 & like it a lot so i thort id get my self a off line server running to play about with,
The thing is the Mir3 forums here on lomcn are very confuesing lol prob because im new to mir3 but i was hopeing you could tell me what files i should start with & are easyish to get running.

These are the files iv downloaded...http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=46235

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
no mir3 files are 'easy' to setup, simple as.

download crueldragon3g files found by looking on this thread

http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=29250

then overwrite the cd files with the holley files you downloaded from the link you gave.

follow all milos steps first

then ull need to search for a guide to set up mir3, atm i believe hardly any guide links work anymore, but if u search im sure ull find one that does.

like i said, its not easy to set one up, the first time i setup mir3 it took 2 days and alot of redoing it all. you'll need to follow the guides carefully.

Upvote 0

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
Ok that reply was just stupid lol. Setting up Mir3 couldnt be easyers... I'll even post everything u need if you like...

I'll tell you what files but I will not tell you how to set them up as people need to learn just like others did. Your lucky Farphit made a post about how to set it up ands what files to use :)

Under /LSServer
- LS-3G-EnvirV1.rar
- LS-DB.rar
- LS3G-Chinese.rar
- map.rar

these are 3.38 files, Next time try using your head :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

~HeavenSent~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 9, 2005
Chorley
Ok that reply was just stupid lol. Setting up Mir3 couldnt be easyers... I'll even post everything u need if you like...

I'll tell you what files but I will not tell you how to set them up as people need to learn just like others did. Your lucky Farphit made a post about how to set it up ands what files to use :)

Under /LSServer
- LS-3G-EnvirV1.rar
- LS-DB.rar
- LS3G-Chinese.rar
- map.rar

these are 3.38 files, Next time try using your head :)

ty mj8 & ill see u on Vanq kicking ya ass :P

/Tara

Upvote 0

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
Setting up Mir3 couldnt be easyers... I'll even post everything u need if you like...

its hard when u dont have a guide on how to use mssql :P and setting up ODBC is also an annoying proccess if uve neva done it before.

Upvote 0

mythonline

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Oct 2, 2005
i would recommand to read all milo's thread, u may find it very useful :P
btw nice to see u in mir3 kinkyk if i remember from izar

Upvote 0

Tass

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2005
Im in the process of making a website with a database of all files including client and server upto CD3.55 with guides to setting up a mir server.

Ill be uploading all my fully translated mir databases and evir files aswell.. maybe well get some more mir servers up and running then.

Upvote 0

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
Im in the process of making a website with a database of all files including client and server upto CD3.55 with guides to setting up a mir server.

Ill be uploading all my fully translated mir databases and evir files aswell.. maybe well get some more mir servers up and running then.

So mean you have all Daily Quests and stuff working? looking foward to it :)

Upvote 0

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
its hard when u dont have a guide on how to use mssql :P and setting up ODBC is also an annoying proccess if uve neva done it before.

MSSQL is easy to use as is ODBC all you need is a bit of common sense :P

Now try setting up MSSQL and ODBC from a chinese video guide now that was a ***** lol

Upvote 0

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005

Now try setting up MSSQL and ODBC from a chinese video guide now that was a ***** lol

I didnt use a Video or a guide beat that :P had to use my head :middle:

Upvote 0

mythonline

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Oct 2, 2005

for that u will need also chinese dude :P then its easy
and try to understand how to set up the files without guide :P (if ur the first 1 who stole them)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
Indeed but lot of members here dont seem to have any and spam the forums asking stupid questions without using their 'common sence' or even atempting to do it for themselfs. Seems they becoming lazyer and lazyer.

This wasnt aimed at anyone involed in this thread.

Upvote 0

mythonline

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Oct 2, 2005
Indeed but lot of members here dont seem to have any and spam the forums asking stupid questions without using their 'common sence' or even atempting to do it for themselfs. Seems they becoming lazyer and lazyer.

This wasnt aimed at anyone involed in this thread.
not to mention the search function and read the stickies

Upvote 0