Starwars:TOR

Join Discord

sumfuka

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 14, 2007
http://www.doom-gaming.co.uk/

Recruiting more players to the Sith cause. We currently have over 30+ members ready to join in. We have a 100 slot vent server and 50slot ts3 server.

Our guild has already qualified all the pre reqs, and has been assigned to the hex Droid server.

If your thinking about playing and need an organized guild to join, stop by and apply.

http://www.doom-gaming.co.uk/

---------- Post added 13-12-2011 at 10:34 AM ---------- Previous post was 12-12-2011 at 06:50 PM ----------

Early access starts today if your lucky!

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Il be joining in a few days, got it delivered few days ago just not had time to play it yet, are lomcn people on this hex droid server? and is it a pvp server?

Just had a little ganders at the classes, think il be going Sith Warrior > Marauder, i guess the advance class means when you get to a certain level you can pick which class you want to go like Aion? Dual lightsabers look awsome.

But i know nothing about this game, am gonna have to read up abit more about things.

Edit: Not many europeans play swtor? just looked at the server status and europeans servers are all light but US servers are all full.. =/, anyway il join hex server when i start but i don't know when i will start playing, maybe after new year.

fs edit again. I just noticed the races, which is best for a Sith warrior? or dose it not effect stuff like that? il read it all when i start it like but if anyone could post a lttile info on them in sort i would be greatful <3. *rushing* -.-!.

Last edited:

Nightrider

~{GoD}~
VIP
Feb 21, 2004
Southampton,Uk
The population would be because of the time you posted :p it's prime time in the USA, the server i play on (Uther Wynn) is nearlly always very heavy, Yeah, advanced class, at level 10 when you first go to your fleet ship, races don't affect your play style, it's mainly for RP, as they all have a skill specific to that race (kinda like the wow race skill i guess - but doesn't have any impact on game play)
I don't play hex droid, but i'll find out quickly if Hex Droid is pvp for you.
-Dan

Edit: Hex droid is PVP, at 22:03, it's a very heavy server - well all of them are nearlly bar maybe 2-3 that are heavy

Samfuka, what's your IGN, may come to that server if there's a large amount of lomcn players on it, may have to ask a few people to come over with me (as we play republic atm - bleh!)

Last edited:

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
dan long time hows u mate gav btw

whats this game like was gonna get it

Nightrider

~{GoD}~
VIP
Feb 21, 2004
Southampton,Uk
Hey gav,
The games great imo, quite abit to do, but i'd only really get it if your into quests as grinding isn't really viable on here, also pvpin for leveling like other games (wow...) when you hit level 10, and start doing WF's you'll think the xp's great, but when you hit my sorta level (30+) you'll see it only gives like 8% a WF (20mins ish) whereas you can do one lot of quests by then (5-6 quests) that give you around 40-50%, overall i'd rate the game 8/10 as some things need to come into line with others.

On a side note: sumfuka, you heard about the slicing nerf? talk about a kick in the balls, it's now near useless -.- FU BW, guess i'll pick up Biocem,Bioanyl & a bug'd diplo again =/
-Dan

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
The population would be because of the time you posted :p it's prime time in the USA, the server i play on (Uther Wynn) is nearlly always very heavy, Yeah, advanced class, at level 10 when you first go to your fleet ship, races don't affect your play style, it's mainly for RP, as they all have a skill specific to that race (kinda like the wow race skill i guess - but doesn't have any impact on game play)
I don't play hex droid, but i'll find out quickly if Hex Droid is pvp for you.
-Dan

Edit: Hex droid is PVP, at 22:03, it's a very heavy server - well all of them are nearlly bar maybe 2-3 that are heavy

Samfuka, what's your IGN, may come to that server if there's a large amount of lomcn players on it, may have to ask a few people to come over with me (as we play republic atm - bleh!)

Ty mate.

Is it true that when you are level 10 you can do BGs but you could be Vs level 50s but with the same HP? but they still have their skills? Isn't that little unfair? lol.

Might start tomorrow if not then definitely thursday, i hear you need to security key for something in game so am gonna get that ordered now, or is it not needed?.

Last edited:

Nightrider

~{GoD}~
VIP
Feb 21, 2004
Southampton,Uk
You don't need a security key, there not needed, if you have a iphone,android or somthing along thoes lines, you can get them on their market and all it does is give you access to a shop ingame (nothing special on it) and a extra layer of security on your account,

Yes you can go against level 50's in warfronts, it gives you 12-14k hp (depending on your class) and around 1000 in your class's primary stat (mine being willpower) it doesn't make it uneven they still have their skills, but your level 1 skill will do the same as their level 50, even though i like yourself thought it would, as your never alone in warfronts, the maps are smallish so there's always people around to back you up.
-Dan

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
You don't need a security key, there not needed, if you have a iphone,android or somthing along thoes lines, you can get them on their market and all it does is give you access to a shop ingame (nothing special on it) and a extra layer of security on your account,

Yes you can go against level 50's in warfronts, it gives you 12-14k hp (depending on your class) and around 1000 in your class's primary stat (mine being willpower) it doesn't make it uneven they still have their skills, but your level 1 skill will do the same as their level 50, even though i like yourself thought it would, as your never alone in warfronts, the maps are smallish so there's always people around to back you up.
-Dan

Oh ok cool ty again. Still not sure what server to play, the people i know play the US servers but am not going on them, if i can't find one il just go on this hex one.

Nightrider

~{GoD}~
VIP
Feb 21, 2004
Southampton,Uk
Well me and some friends are playing on Uther Wynn, we're a small group of players who know what their doing, your more than welcome to come with us if you don't fancy playing imperial.
-Dan

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Well me and some friends are playing on Uther Wynn, we're a small group of players who know what their doing, your more than welcome to come with us if you don't fancy playing imperial.
-Dan

Ok il join that server. What do you mean by imperial? is that the Republic race? if it is then i don't mind which side am on tbh, came on to look at some info before playing but i can't access SWTOR website because of high traffic.

Nightrider

~{GoD}~
VIP
Feb 21, 2004
Southampton,Uk
Republic - Jedi side, Han solo,luke,yoda ect
Imperials - Sith - Vader,Sidious ect
Yeah traffic on the website will be high, as the servers were taken down for a patch updated at 10am gmt and ment to return at 4pm, it's 4:45 and people are getting annoyed lol

-Dan

P.s not sure if this will help http://www.torhead.com/ the Swtor database

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Republic - Jedi side, Han solo,luke,yoda ect
Imperials - Sith - Vader,Sidious ect
Yeah traffic on the website will be high, as the servers were taken down for a patch updated at 10am gmt and ment to return at 4pm, it's 4:45 and people are getting annoyed lol

-Dan

P.s not sure if this will help http://www.torhead.com/ the Swtor database

Been a while since i watched starwars lol, ok so il go republic then. Cheers for the link.

---------- Post added 28-12-2011 at 11:18 AM ---------- Previous post was 27-12-2011 at 11:21 PM ----------

Going to start today, currently installing and sorting out my account so il be on within the next hour or so.

ign if not taken is Zerberoz.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Alright bud, when your ingame Pm Zukuto
-Dan

I went on your server and went republic for about a hour then i went empire on hex server and i prefer the empire side tbh so i decided to stay with it on hex server. Currenty level 7 and it's not bad so far, just want to get to lv10 so i can do some warzones.

Ign Strifer on Hex

sumfuka

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 14, 2007
On a side note: sumfuka, you heard about the slicing nerf? talk about a kick in the balls, it's now near useless -.- FU BW, guess i'll pick up Biocem,Bioanyl & a bug'd diplo again =/
-Dan

Tbh im still making money from slicing, ye it was no where near what it was, but it still makes money and useable mission rewards come more often.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0ArCSGLnwZLADdGxYdlhEejBFclBjR3l1N29OaW1kYUE&output=html

Is the spread sheet I use, i only run rich/bountiful missions.

sumfuka

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 14, 2007
Average credits now, the pre nerf has its own section PRE-NERF GLORY DAYS at the top on another spread sheet

DiabloVodkaShot

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 20, 2009
just started although my pc is **** at the moment so shall not start properly until i transfer it over to my other pc on the same server as you nightrider

Nightrider

~{GoD}~
VIP
Feb 21, 2004
Southampton,Uk
Alright bud, we've rolled empire char's (sith inquis -> sorc) as we were all near the cap and decided to get out alts to 50 before they put legacy skills/items in :)
-Dan

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Currently level 46, quite enjoying it tbh, brother likes it a little more hes just hit 50. Got all my crew skills maxed out aswell. The only problem for me is warzones, i can't do them with the lagg, skills have such a huge delay on which makes it impossible.