Starwars:TOR

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Love the game play, hate the fact i keep getting kicked off the game for no apparant reason and the updates are taking the piss. seems tobe when CST are all in bed.

sumfuka

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 14, 2007
I got to level 50, battlemaster pvp rank and quit the game a week ago. The server balance is the biggest issue for me, I don't want to play huttball all ****ing day long.

Server balance is a massive issue the republic sides on every server are drastically less then empire. This makes zone like ilum a zerg fest, open world pvp just does not happen your lucky if you run in to 1 player after searching for hours.

Raid encounters are very broken and bugged. And the encounters are just way to easy compared to hard mode 4mans.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
I got to level 50, battlemaster pvp rank and quit the game a week ago. The server balance is the biggest issue for me, I don't want to play huttball all ****ing day long.

Server balance is a massive issue the republic sides on every server are drastically less then empire. This makes zone like ilum a zerg fest, open world pvp just does not happen your lucky if you run in to 1 player after searching for hours.

Raid encounters are very broken and bugged. And the encounters are just way to easy compared to hard mode 4mans.

Balance is the biggest problem in swtor at the moment, i think it was something like 150+ level 50 republic and over 1100 level 50s for Imps on our server making Llum so pointless as soon as you step out of base your infront of over 200+ imps ready to pull and it's just feeding them vigor. They should of put caps on factions but it's far too late now, i can't see republic catching them numberes anytime soon.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
decided to give up after the game coming back online after an update i was disconnected 8 times nothing wroung with my connection or PC they need to sort things out. makes you wonder what the BETA testers was doing game has loads of bugs.

so looking for new game now. might try startreck

Nightrider

~{GoD}~
VIP
Feb 21, 2004
Southampton,Uk
Still enjoying the game, level 50 sorc healer now, done EV 4/5, got a guild with decent players, still enjoying it though!
still playing on Uthar Wynn if anyone's joining
-Dan

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Still enjoying the game, level 50 sorc healer now, done EV 4/5, got a guild with decent players, still enjoying it though!
still playing on Uthar Wynn if anyone's joining
-Dan

Sorcerers are overpowered -.- infact there are more sorcerers on our server then we have level 50s thats how bad it is lol so i see why your enjoying it :P.
Still on Hex Droid, lv50 Shadow, currently just farming valor for battlemaster but warzones are totally bugged now letting more then 8 people join each game which isn't great when your republic .

Nightrider

~{GoD}~
VIP
Feb 21, 2004
Southampton,Uk
Ha :p don't have that problem as i play on the Empire side, We'll on a good night, full columi gear, managed to run Karaaga's palace with some people, got 3/5 for a first try (was quite a late start) but the guilds coming along well, have two ops groups, one for karaaga's and one for EV, so kitting up the non geared members is always good, decided to start a alt aswel (BH) as we like yourself sainty, have way to many sorc's in the guild now, think its 3:1 atm so we're in need of other classes
-Dan

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Had some decent wars on llum past couple of days, republic are finally forming but still out numbered but we are by far better pvpers then imps, they out numberes 2/1 and we push them all the way back to there teleport lol. Think i farmed over 50k valor is the past 2-3 days.

Osmero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 30, 2012

I guess that will change for the better with time. Don't you remember? WoW had the same problem with the Horde at the beginning. In the end , It really got better

Nightrider

~{GoD}~
VIP
Feb 21, 2004
Southampton,Uk
Swtor has now got a free 7 day trial, once main's finished i'll post you all the link to it if anyone is intrested in trying it out, after watching the guild summit yesterday about the new upcoming patches it seems like the games finally going to be on track!
-Dan