StdItems DB Idx Order

Sammy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 9, 2007
For some wierd reason my SQL Items DB is being abit wierd and its mixing up the Idx numbers on my server :S for instance it goes from 0 to 207 in the correct order but then goes to number 1434 and then after that number its completely random for about 100 lines then goes back to the correct order :S, Ive deleted the DB and restored it, ive used a query command to reorder it altho it reorders but once i boot my CruelDragon.exe up it messed up the order again :(

Can anyone please help me as its really annoying how it sorts fine then unsorts once i start the crueldragon :(

Karl

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 8, 2004
Gloucester
For some wierd reason my SQL Items DB is being abit wierd and its mixing up the Idx numbers on my server :S for instance it goes from 0 to 207 in the correct order but then goes to number 1434 and then after that number its completely random for about 100 lines then goes back to the correct order :S, Ive deleted the DB and restored it, ive used a query command to reorder it altho it reorders but once i boot my CruelDragon.exe up it messed up the order again :(

Can anyone please help me as its really annoying how it sorts fine then unsorts once i start the crueldragon :(

Right click and design table, right click where the arrow is showing and choose set primary key.

This should solve your problem.

Upvote 0

Coly

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 31, 2005
Germany
yep and it come if you Insert to many lines to the MS-SQL Server.
Most with External Programs you get this problem. The fix over Primary key is
correct the best way to stop this problem.

Upvote 0