Storm Server 1.9

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Disturbed

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Aug 22, 2005
StoryLine:
The People Of Bichon Looked overhead as the mighty Storm Drew Nearer. Warriors, Taoists and Wizards Man'ed the walls Prepareing for the invasion of The StormLord and his army. Lightning Bolts slammed into the walls, Buildings burnt..and so did innocent children and women as they were struck down. The StormLord and His Army where here.
Rain, Thunder,Snow and Lightning all of natures worst elements were unleashed on the Fortress of Bichon. StormMinotours charged up ladders onto the battlements of Bichon. The Hero's of Bichon Thought Long and hard against the Storm Forces. The StormLord unleashed Yet a another Mighty LightningStorm Upon the battlements burning through mens armour.
Then It was all over The mighty Wizard Zedd Unleashed a terriable fury onto The StormLord. Suddenly it went black, The Wizard Zedd had improsined The StormLord and his minions In
"The Temple Of The Winds" Were they shall reamain for ever. Hero's still travel the dangerous road to the Temple to decrease and kill The StormLord..Tho he can not be killed.

Storm Server is a 1.9 Legend Of Mir Private Server. Based around a amazing StoryLine. Of the elements of nature. It is made useing the Foundation Server Files.
Hosted on a dedicated computer 24/7.

Server Features
*2000 New Items Ingame

*3 New Spells Added
Taoists=TaoStorm (Taos at last get a mass attack :p)
Warriors= PowerStorm (Mass Attack)
Wizards= HydroStorm (IceStorm Just more Power!!!)

*Pet Rental Npc for wizards and taoists

*10 New Mobs.

*5 New Leveling Area's Includeing The Mighty "Temple Of The Winds"

*Challengeing temples which give higher exp to increase guild and group Hunting.

*Hosted and GM'ed By myself To make corruption almost impossiable

*New Spells Ingame

*Tested to the max to make it as bug free and enjoyable as i possiably can.

ETA is next Month sometime.

This server will be online 24/7. and hopefully one of the most enjoyable servers out there. i hope to compete with some of the great servers includeing
Project69
Anarchy server
Diamond server

Website=
www.storm-server.tk
Forums= http://s13.invisionfree.com/Storm_Server/index.php?act=idx Please register

Please Leave your comments and suggestions Below.

Thank You

/Disturbed

Screenshots of new spells+ mobs comeing soon.

Last edited:

blah69

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 30, 2004
Nice story line and it sounds like a mint server, take your time and make sure its good :)

/Asra

lust

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 11, 2005
Disturbed said:
StoryLine:
The People Of Bichon Looked overhead as the mighty Storm Drew Nearer. Warriors, Taoists and Wizards Man'ed the walls Prepareing for the invasion of The StormLord and his army. Lightning Bolts slammed into the walls, Buildings burnt..and so did innocent children and women as they were struck down. The StormLord and His Army where here.
Rain, Thunder,Snow and Lightning all of natures worst elements were unleashed on the Fortress of Bichon. StormMinotours charged up ladders onto the battlements of Bichon. The Hero's of Bichon Thought Long and hard against the Storm Forces. The StormLord unleashed Yet a another Mighty LightningStorm Upon the battlements burning through mens armour.
Then It was all over The mighty Wizard Zedd Unleashed a terriable fury onto The StormLord. Suddenly it went black, The Wizard Zedd had improsined The StormLord and his minions In
"The Temple Of The Winds" Were they shall reamain for ever. Hero's still travel the dangerous road to the Temple to decrease and kill The StormLord..Tho he can not be killed.

Storm Server is a 1.9 Legend Of Mir Private Server. Based around a amazing StoryLine. Of the elements of nature. It is made useing the Foundation Server Files.
Hosted on a dedicated computer 24/7.

Server Features
*2000 New Items Ingame

*Pet Rental Npc for wizards and taoists

*10 New Mobs.

*5 New Leveling Area's Includeing The Mighty "Temple Of The Winds"

*Challengeing temples which give higher exp to increase guild and group Hunting.

*Hosted and GM'ed By myself To make corruption almost impossiable

*New Spells Ingame

*Tested to the max to make it as bug free and enjoyable as i possiably can.

ETA is next Month sometime.

This server will be online 24/7. and hopefully one of the most enjoyable servers out there. i hope to compete with some of the great servers includeing
Project69
Anarchy server
Diamond server

Website= Under Construction
Forums= http://s13.invisionfree.com/Storm_Server/index.php?act=idx Please register

Please Leave your comments and suggestions Below.

Thank You

/Disturbed

Yes very good Indeed but u can not compete against meee hahahahaha. Jokeing lol.

Server looks good but abit of advice.
Add more lvling areas.
Add more mobs.

Thanks.
Diamond Server team.

Disturbed

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Aug 22, 2005
lust said:
Yes very good Indeed but u can not compete against meee hahahahaha. Jokeing lol.

Server looks good but abit of advice.
Add more lvling areas.
Add more mobs.

Thanks.
Diamond Server team.

thanks for advice m8. :) g/l wif ur server :D

ZiR182

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2005
You got a nice story line going on there, the server look's great, and keep up the hard work dude.

Disturbed

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Aug 22, 2005
Pet NPC = 100% Complete..many pets for you to gain every 10 levels...includeing PureMinoutaur and my faviroute FatHog :).

trying to make Maps but not going to well :(

Disturbed

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Aug 22, 2005
demonx said:
why not recruit a map maker onto ur team m8? hehe

99% of map makers would want to be a gm....which is something i cant give. i dont want my server to turn out corrupt with to many GameMasters

MutantlX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004
Newcastle
not everyone wants to be gm lol i wouldnt, im terrible, im to nice and cant say no lol

Id do ur maps but a little down on time at the min (just had a promotion)

I am offering storage for files for one server if ur interested and also a forum (ad free) if ur serious enough.

Ill make a couple of maps at the weekend for u for free.

Good luck

/Craig

(www.legendgaming.co.uk)
(www.limebunneh.com)

Last edited:

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Disturbed said:
99% of map makers would want to be a gm....which is something i cant give. i dont want my server to turn out corrupt with to many GameMasters

I could make up a few maps also for free if u'd like, but no sure about this month i'd be able to make me, since October is my mst busiest month of the year (Like 5 of my m8s BDays in 1 month) lol, so a lot of partys, also college work etc, it's mad!! lol

blah69

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 30, 2004
this server comming out?? i herd the server team makign a new server called Venom

andym

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Mar 6, 2005
here
i dnt fink it will m8, thread aint been updated since lyke the 1st post tbh i wld delete thread

Disturbed

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Aug 22, 2005
blah69 said:
this server comming out?? i herd the server team makign a new server called Venom

i stopped working on it ages ago..due to lack of internest

and just for the record I have nothing to do with Venom un-fortuantly

and can a mod lock/delete or w/e they do wif threads like theese lol.

lust

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 11, 2005
This server sounded really good.
u should stick to makeing this server.

James2

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 25, 2005
lust said:
This server sounded really good.
u should stick to makeing this server.

he gave me the files and im adding shizzle to it..and renameing it Venom.

andym

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Mar 6, 2005
here
Disturbed said:
i stopped working on it ages ago..due to lack of internest

i wld av played, i fink it mite av been the hype about the over servers wen u advertised m8

Disturbed

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Aug 22, 2005
andym said:
i wld av played, i fink it mite av been the hype about the over servers wen u advertised m8

well my m8 james has got files...and he added more than i ever could to it....

think he renamed it venom if u wanna play that..