Storm

EvilGoku

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 28, 2005
Brighton
As you guys liked my sig style.. well most of you.. i decided to make a bigger peice.. and i love it myself so thts all tht counts

storm.jpg

CnC.. give ur opinon blah blah and jealy rfer back to my old sig blah blah

Tx, Storm.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
i like the piece tbh. the almighty TX blues and greys :P but i think it would look better if the bolts were coming into the image from the top so it looks like lightning :) another nice piece (nearly at my level mate ;))

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
EvilGoku said:
As you guys liked my sig style.. well most of you.. i decided to make a bigger peice.. and i love it myself so thts all tht counts

storm.jpg

CnC.. give ur opinon blah blah and jealy rfer back to my old sig blah blah

Tx, Storm.

Sorry m8, i hate it, your doing too much of this stuff, it hurts my eyes, 'Teh old siggeh' was okay, but change the colours/style once in a while ;)

/J34lY

P.S lightning brush?

Elijah

Crystal Dev
Developer
Jul 21, 2004
JealY said:
Sorry m8, i hate it, your doing too much of this stuff, it hurts my eyes, 'Teh old siggeh' was okay, but change the colours/style once in a while ;)

/J34lY

P.S lightning brush?

looks very much like the lightning brush.

Goku, i knew your stile would wear out sometime.

And by saying that im not having a dig at you and im looking forward to see some of your other style of things and i hope you can do just as well with your next style as you did with thise style, except dont go over the top with the next one and leave it when its been used and done lol.

/Tofas