Request Suggestions please! Which mir2 version!

Xandrah

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 11, 2012
Hello!

I am finally getting back into mir2, its been a long time since I actually hosted a server.
What would be the best mir2 version for me to run and develop? (Hopefully one that's not precompiled so I can make changes to the code)

Suggestions for a version would be fantastic, as I am totally stumped on which one to give a go. I have been using Crystal and its a dream to code with, sadly its missing a few features that I would be using. (SABUK Wall/Castles)

Last edited:

Jest

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 29, 2005
Stick with Crystal. The code is actively being worked on by many experienced people and features such as sabuk will come eventually.

Upvote 0

Xandrah

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 11, 2012
Thanks for the quick response, yeah sadly that's one feature I am absolutely dying for! Especially as we are meant to have an assault on SABUK Wall for a local LAN here, and I am of course in charge of getting a mir2 server going.

Upvote 0

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
Sabuk is currently being coded, not giving any schedule but its gonna be one of the next major releases

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Upvote 0

Xandrah

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 11, 2012
Thanks for the information! Yes, I had checked some code you have commented out, looks interesting!

Upvote 0