[CD3.55] swerver disconnects every hour..........

dagras

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 6, 2011
for last few days server has been disconnecting every hour on the hour. and i dont know why.

i have removed all work i have done recently.
i have checked database's for incorrect index and names
i have checked rareitem databases
all scripts i improved on have also been reset to the ones i had before hand.
i have done a complete security scan and defrag and disk cleanup.

what else can it be??

please help ....thx

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
You try reinstalling SQL yet. Seems every big problem reinstalling seemed to help... It wouldnt Hurt

and reboot plz ad me to yahoo:P:P:P

Upvote 0

dsmir3

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Mar 12, 2010
You try reinstalling SQL yet. Seems every big problem reinstalling seemed to help... It wouldnt Hurt

and reboot plz ad me to yahoo:P:P:P
That is just a bit extreme isn't it!

Ignore the above statement and check your logs, this is usually the best place to start as you might ave something in the database that causes the issue. Also check your gates and see what information is being displayed when the server disconnects, especially dbsvr. Don't take the extreme route of re-installing everything, as this is not the answer and won't fix the issue.

Upvote 0

dagras

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 6, 2011
i have narrowed it done to game3g database....tbl_ability and tbl_character.........the login screen stopped reading the correct level which is messing up players actual level.

any ideas on a fix without totally installing another new game3g database?

Upvote 0

idaBigA

Holley Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK
I know it may not be related, but Kaori checks the server status every hour for her Siggy.. related? Have a check on your Login Server, that will show the time she connected to check your usercount/login gate status to see if it match's.

Upvote 0

Serane

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2012
I know it may not be related, but Kaori checks the server status every hour for her Siggy.. related? Have a check on your Login Server, that will show the time she connected to check your usercount/login gate status to see if it match's.

every 20-30 minutes frm what i know biga

Upvote 0

dagras

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 6, 2011
kaori checks siggy is fine. checks every 20 -30 mins.

narrowed problem with server disconnections to tbl_ability in game3g database. even after umpteen reinstalls of game3g database it still happens as is incorrect levels on character login as to what is on character screen.

---------- Post Merged at 08:01 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:30 PM ----------

anyone have any ideas please as is driving me and players nuts..........

---------- Post Merged on 12-12-2012 at 08:26 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 11-12-2012 at 01:30 PM ----------

i have reinstalled sql, reinstalled entire databases even those not affected. i have remade anoth ODBC. i have redone all gates again using fresh client and still in Game3g database in TBL_ABILITY and TBL_CHARACTER the levels on bar in game and the levels on chatacter login screen keep changing to everything but what they are supposed to be.

im seriously going out of my head here and running out of ideas.
can some one help plz?

Upvote 0

dagras

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 6, 2011
game still disconnects, now it does it every 23 hours.

i have reinstalled sql, reloaded numerouse databases from different mud3working files and imported the character information mobs magics rareitemsdata etc and still happens. and character login lvl is different from actual level on character in game.........anyone any other ideas please?

and would a total wipe help?

---------- Post Merged on 20-12-2012 at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 18-12-2012 at 07:20 PM ----------

plz?

Upvote 0