T-Mobile Hack

Join Discord

bestbet

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 10, 2004
Purple Hills
Who knows about the T-Mobile hack that gives you free text for life LOL,
it works foo reall something to do with service numbers oon fone, you change it and BOOM free text forever lool.. friend did for me in school (Y)

bestbet

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 10, 2004
Purple Hills
The acne on your face does. rofllmao, u lose.

On topic, If eny1 want service numbers holla. if you change you can send free text forever.

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
Surely t-mobile will work this out and probarbly find out who's doing this aswell.

So it's best to stay away from these things as it will bite you back in the ass

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
Yep unlike bestbet i can afford 10p per text.

So im the real winner.

P.S. Seeing as i porbably pay for your credit anyway through my taxes surely your just conning yourself?

People with jobs > You.

bestbet

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 10, 2004
Purple Hills
Yep unlike bestbet i can afford 10p per text.

So im the real winner.

P.S. Seeing as i porbably pay for your credit anyway through my taxes surely your just conning yourself?

People with jobs > You.

Wow you cool you pay 10P, arn't you smart... i cant get a job fukface, im full time student

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Wow you cool you pay 10P, arn't you smart... i cant get a job fukface, im full time student

lol he may be a fukface but still admin.

anyway i was a full time student up until 6 months ago and i still had a part time job. it aint hard

bestbet

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 10, 2004
Purple Hills
lol he may be a fukface but still admin.

anyway i was a full time student up until 6 months ago and i still had a part time job. it aint hard

It is bro.well were i live.. JD,ASDA.. all of them easy jobs taken lol..the only open jobs are the labour type lol but i aint laying bricks LOL

Floyd

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 2, 2004
or u could just get a contract like most normal ppl and have unlimited texts, pic messages, internet and calls for a set price a month...

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
it works foo reall something to do with service numbers oon fone, you change it and BOOM free text forever lool.. friend did for me in school (Y)
Its not a hack its service number thats it they have been around for years you can get them for any network and also i hope you noted your original service number as normally the services numbers only last a few weeks before they get barred by the company. So no not BOOM free texts for ever.

kevin87

Night date without obligations, one night only
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
Usa
Yeah their flext thing is pretty awesome.

man i hate that flext i had the top flext thing with 255 credit lol, n i used all tht and 200 on top! i was bloody gutted lmao, moved to vodafone now, got tht stop the clock now thts good :) i get 1200 peak mins, n absolutly loads of off peak mins :)

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
psh. orange beats everything.

500 minutes
unlimited txts

22£ per month :D

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
im on vodaphone unlimited mins unlimited texts unlimited internet £70 a month saves me loads

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
i would think you will get a bill through your post box. so id keep far away from this con as soon as you can m8.

/ancient

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
You just change your network Service Centre Number, did it ages ago, nothing special... Just got bored of it and decided to pay as i'm not a cheapass...

And I just knew this would turn into a Network Provider debate ^^