Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Do we want LOMCN's greatest ever Admin to stop sulking and get back to running this fine forum?

I think this is a case of crossed wires and/or bad timing.

While I knew Chronicles was moving (hence why I didn't reply to your pm the other day), I didn't know it was this weekend. Had I of known that, then I wouldn't have chosen to step down at the same time, mainly to avoid any misconceptions. Fail.

I assure you I have nothing to sulk about, I just need some time off. Thanks for your concern though :encouragement:

#JeSuisLOMCN

Silencer

Comedian
Golden Oldie
Feb 9, 2008
LOMCN HQ with Tai, eating bagels.
I think this is a case of crossed wires and/or bad timing.

While I knew Chronicles was moving (hence why I didn't reply to your pm the other day), I didn't know it was this weekend. Had I of known that, then I wouldn't have chosen to step down at the same time, mainly to avoid any misconceptions. Fail.

I assure you I have nothing to sulk about, I just need some time off. Thanks for your concern though :encouragement:

#JeSuisLOMCN

Ah that makes more sense then!

Good, just checking it wasn't anything other than a self imposed break from Mir/Forums - we all need those every now and then, that's for sure!

(Did you like the way I loaded the ballot?)

#Tai2012

---------- Post Merged on 22-04-2015 at 09:31 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 20-04-2015 at 04:39 PM ----------

I mean, the results speak for themselves Tai.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
I feel we need some Anti Tai posts here, too much love its feeling care bearish. Where are the Tai haters...

Oh wait, he banned them all.

Carribean

I abused the reputation system, now I'm stuck with
Veteran
Feb 18, 2013
Can a mod please cleanse this thread, Jesus set an example

heals-the-leper.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Carribean

I abused the reputation system, now I'm stuck with
Veteran
Feb 18, 2013
Haha was a joke, nice edit jealy

---------- Post Merged at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:48 PM ----------

**** tai,
and his warnings.
Watch out we got a cheater in here