Takeaway piccy time??

Pusha

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2017
England
I only do chinese and thai food. I can list a few restaurants in the Country that i've been to.

Would be getting a burger king, macdonalds or KFC if going far on the road.

If you are ever near this place 100% you should go in, some of the best, most authentic Thai food I've ever tasted.

It doesn't look like much on the outside but it's family ran and simple!

Reactions: Martyn

Omnibus

Banned
Banned
Dec 9, 2021

If you are ever near this place 100% you should go in, some of the best, most authentic Thai food I've ever tasted.

It doesn't look like much on the outside but it's family ran and simple!
Tasty Wok up in Lancaster was my recent chinese dining spot.

You'll love it. Allowed us to take some spring roll and duck with us after our dinner.

Reactions: Pusha

Omnibus

Banned
Banned
Dec 9, 2021
How much would you spend on your takeaway 10-15£?
Depends on what you order from the menu. Sometimes can be £15, sometimes a bit more. If you're feeding a family you'll probably end up spending like £40.

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
The cheaper the better usually, haha but I don't mind paying for good food, for around £9 odd you can get a salt and pepper box here, and it'll feed a family of 6 lol.

went to Yo Sushi the other day, that's expensive.

StormHero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2015
The cheaper the better usually, haha but I don't mind paying for good food, for around £9 odd you can get a salt and pepper box here, and it'll feed a family of 6 lol.

went to Yo Sushi the other day, that's expensive.
Pic or it never happened. I'd like to see £9 Chinese food feed 6 😆
Post automatically merged:

How much would you spend on your takeaway 10-15£?
Uberone, always buy 1 get 1 free or half price deals on loads stores too plus normally have like 20% off codes, normally costs around 10-15 in the end n get a fair bit.

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex

Uberone, always buy 1 get 1 free or half price deals on loads stores too plus normally have like 20% off codes, normally costs around 10-15 in the end n get a fair bit.
Bigger portion size up there, Noticed when I visit family in Sunderland that the portions are massive compared to down south.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Bigger portion size up there, Noticed when I visit family in Sunderland that the portions are massive compared to down south
Family of 6 depends on the ages of those in it.

We have a Chinese that does a salt and pepper box. It's about £10 maybe a couple of quid more. It has chips, chicken balls, salt and pepper chicken, shredded beef, ribs, chicken wings.
I ordered one to myself and must have eaten a quarter of it.
Add my wife and that's half gone. We have one kid aged 4 and she'd probably eat some chips and chicken balls.

She wouldn't entertain the spring rolls, ribs or wings.
There was no rice in the meal. She loves rice. So we'd have to buy extras to feed her lol.

Reactions: Jev

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
Family of 6 depends on the ages of those in it.

We have a Chinese that does a salt and pepper box. It's about £10 maybe a couple of quid more. It has chips, chicken balls, salt and pepper chicken, shredded beef, ribs, chicken wings.
I ordered one to myself and must have eaten a quarter of it.
Add my wife and that's half gone. We have one kid aged 4 and she'd probably eat some chips and chicken balls.

She wouldn't entertain the spring rolls, ribs or wings.
There was no rice in the meal. She loves rice. So we'd have to buy extras to feed her lol.
mental isnt it, used to get it all the time as a little one would feed us and it would be like £5 haha

this is the small one
1690404258917.png

Pusha

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2017
England
Made me hungry already this morning!

Is eating a MunchBox for breakfast acceptable?

Also as someone said above sometimes the cheaper the better lol, can't beat a chicken shop with £2.99 wings n chips.

1690445593080.png