Taking Request ...

NewBlood

Natural Selection
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2003
Manchester
joshkbaker said:
omfg lmfao rofl they didnt kno wat a fking skyline was, lol its like best car ever created by the best car makers =) nissan

Somepeople dont get erections over cars that theyve seem in movies.
It isnt so odd some people dont sit there memorizing specs of cars they will never own ¬_¬

BountieHunter1

LOMCN Pro Member
Golden Oldie
Oct 18, 2003
London
Skyline said:
if ya still doin requests :P

text
Skyline in big, and little font 'Feel The Power' in smaller text (smaller like in my current one.)

Colours: bluey silvery.

Size: Smallish like my current

Pic: cba to look atm...try find a nice pic of a skyline :P

Erm i aint sure if u like but i tried :D
Skyline.jpg

PieMan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2004
a house
Bountie yo, u reckon u cud do 1 with PieMan in, id like a buhamut one, (dragon on final fantasy games. ta in advance.
it aint huge but if u cud enlarge it that wud be kool
pic :

Attachments

• bahamut.jpg
    bahamut.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
joshkbaker said:
omfg lmfao rofl they didnt kno wat a fking skyline was, lol its like best car ever created by the best car makers =) nissan
Greatest car...yes

greatest car makers....lol sorry made me laugh.

Newblood u wil see ive liked the car way before 2f2f...my registre date :P....liked it before alot of ppl even knew what it will till 2f2f.

@ bounty....not too keen o nthe skyline...stands out too much....and the colours dont look too good :S..too much detail in BG, and i dont like the text...and i like a border *little whiet one :P) lol

BountieHunter1

LOMCN Pro Member
Golden Oldie
Oct 18, 2003
London
Skyline said:
Greatest car...yes

greatest car makers....lol sorry made me laugh.

Newblood u wil see ive liked the car way before 2f2f...my registre date :P....liked it before alot of ppl even knew what it will till 2f2f.

@ bounty....not too keen o nthe skyline...stands out too much....and the colours dont look too good :S..too much detail in BG, and i dont like the text...and i like a border *little whiet one :P) lol

Heh do it youreself need 2 do homework ...

PieMan said:
Bountie yo, u reckon u cud do 1 with PieMan in, id like a buhamut one, (dragon on final fantasy games. ta in advance.
it aint huge but if u cud enlarge it that wud be kool
pic :

You confused me , you want a avatar with the dragon on , whats the picture for?Want me to include the dragon on you`re picture or want me 2 just make it bigger O.o.

PieMan.jpg

superspellman

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 15, 2004
M8 if u still doin em i would like a mir based one or a final fantasy 7 siggy. with the text "Furzy_D" it in.