td 2.3 GroupRares Error

Join Discord

TribsT

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 7, 2005
Sry to revive this old thread, but is there any way to avoid this error without changing this line:
GroupShareDrop=TRUE

Thx in advance

Upvote 0

noisound

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 23, 2004
its always been a bug i think, even still now. just keep it set as FALSE, every1 in the group can still pick up the items. Just enable the cash one

Upvote 0

TribsT

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 7, 2005
the thing is, enabling the cash the drops doesnt look so good without that golden square around..lol and so far still fun with the share drops on,i wonder for how long tho :)
If its a bug,i'll try to live with it, i guess.

Upvote 0

Weikster

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 21, 2009
36th chamber
It works fine on mine. Did you add the items you want to be shared into M2Server/Envir/groupshare.txt? It will only do it for rares you add in there.

Just tested with no errors.

Upvote 0

TribsT

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 7, 2005
It works fine on mine. Did you add the items you want to be shared into M2Server/Envir/groupshare.txt? It will only do it for rares you add in there.

I've to turn it off, i think its the crap cpu fault. I'll put it on again after i get a proper machine.
Thx

Upvote 0

HelloImGoogle

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 27, 2009

I don't mean to pinch a thread or anything. But I'm having similar problems and yes, I've done the above.

Upvote 0