teddy wont move att

smoochy boys on tour

stagg

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 28, 2008
hi i trying to make a ao pet as a kick ass teddy but i summon it and it wont att or move tryed other mobs and they just cant hit hardenougth

kyeron

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 28, 2008
timisoara
the race of the mob need to be 255 , and i presume u know u need to add a script with the mob's name in monai_def folder and a trigger for that script in monais.txt

Upvote 0

idaBigA

Holley Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK
You can't have a pet that uses AI, it will just stand in one place until it see's an enemy, then it will try and kill it, then stand in one place again.

Upvote 0

stagg

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 28, 2008
ok ty i will use a wt as its only mob i can get to hit hard
thanks

1 more thing
sorry

in my sql i got a mob
and its called jumper and i dne somethink a while ago and now i have 2 and i cant change stats on it or delet it

key column info is insufficient or incoreect. to many rows was affected bye update

like i sed cant delet it or change ither ??

Upvote 0

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
iv had this a few times and cnt get rid of them eathier, all i do is just leave them as they are, they are a mega pain in the ass, next time u copy and paste make sure u change the name straight away else it will happen again

Upvote 0

idaBigA

Holley Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK
If I do this (and I have done it a few times lol), Extract the table to Excel, delete the offending lines, and import it (Deleting the old one).

You can do this while the server is live, it won't make a difference.

/Mick

Upvote 0

mapadale

If I do this (and I have done it a few times lol), Extract the table to Excel, delete the offending lines, and import it (Deleting the old one).

You can do this while the server is live, it won't make a difference.

/Mick
You should also be able to run a LIVE ACCESS DB, at the side of the SQL DB and effectiverly use the ACCESS DB to make your changes and implement them onto the live server.

Upvote 0

stagg

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 28, 2008
ok thanks why i on a roll xD how comes i make a pet and mobes like jumping mobs/ shockers from ms and thy ither hit 0 or 50k+ same with ma wtpet hits 50k+ or 79dmg i tyeded diff dc's and mc

Upvote 0

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
ok thanks why i on a roll xD how comes i make a pet and mobes like jumping mobs/ shockers from ms and thy ither hit 0 or 50k+ same with ma wtpet hits 50k+ or 79dmg i tyeded diff dc's and mc
The max MC/DC u can have on a mob without using Monai is 255, if u go over it will hit mega high (25k+ or so)

You have me on msn, ask me noob questions there instead of here :P

Upvote 0

mapadale

I just find Excel easier, it only takes 1 minute to do.
Same with access, though it is attached to the live database. Access is the best option for me, though can be the most easiest to srew up as well.

@Geo

If you go -1 and below, you can effectiverly give the mob higher damage than 255, though this is restricted to how far you can go in -

Upvote 0