Templates - Joomla 1.5

smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

mapadale

I have the following Templates for Joomla 1.5 available..

We are also currently working on a module that will allow you to have a server online/offline status and integrated game accounts.

If you want help setting up your site, then email me and we can help.....

mapadale

Not really any deal with regards to the templates, as you get them free of charge. Bare in mind, when you add the template it wouldn't look like anything from the links. They are just used to give you an idea of how they look.

There is only something in it, if you want it all setting up with content. But that would depend on what you wanted or needed, but that would be talked about.

Will have more coming soon and will also include phpbb3 templates and integration modules as well.

Last edited:

Mask

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Jun 20, 2003
United Kingdom
mapadale said:
your banners and images done are ****e. A three year old can do far better than you......

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

fouad_family-guy_pictureboxart_160w.jpg

ho ho, its funny because yours is too.

scratch that, looks like a 2 years olds................................

mapadale

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

fouad_family-guy_pictureboxart_160w.jpg
Why would we need a flashy logo for, when the website say's it all really, oh and by the way, just so you know. The website design has changed and so has the logo, so you can crawl back under your rock Mask.....

ho ho, its funny because yours is too.

scratch that, looks like a 2 years olds................................
Why would we need to have a flashy logo design, when the website say's it all really and Mask just for your information and so you can crawl back under your rock, the website design has changed and so has the logo.......

Mask

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Jun 20, 2003
United Kingdom
Why would we need to have a flashy logo design, when the website say's it all really and Mask just for your information and so you can crawl back under your rock, the website design has changed and so has the logo.......

all of your template logos are **** dude, not just that one lol.. yet you have the nerve lecture me on something i do as hobbie when you do it as a job? you producing trollop like that it is just the icing on the cake!

who said anything about it needed to be flashy to look good?

oh and the only one who has crawled from under their rock is you lol.

p.s god knows how you was a mod you cant even edit a quote properly lol

p p s, the fact you are using joomla makes me lol even more.. ho ho ho

mapadale

lol ok buddy, you can dish it out but cant take it uh?

typical internet biatch
Actually it's not about taking anything at all, as I'm not rising to the pathetic childish behavior from you and if you clearly think you can design and create a website far better than what joomla produces, then I would like to see the evidence from that, otherwise stfu and get off my thread and find someone else to harass.

Mask

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Jun 20, 2003
United Kingdom
Actually it's not about taking anything at all, as I'm not rising to the pathetic childish behavior from you and if you clearly think you can design and create a website far better than what joomla produces, then I would like to see the evidence from that, otherwise stfu and get off my thread and find someone else to harass.

rising to it? lol your the one who started it, trying to derail all my threads with your petty comments, so i think i will hang around here for awhile just to piss you off some more till you crawl back to the hole from whence you came :)

oh and charging people to setup joomla, ****ing parasite.

mapadale

rising to it? lol your the one who started it, trying to derail all my threads with your petty comments, so i think i will hang around here for awhile just to piss you off some more till you crawl back to the hole from whence you came :)

oh and charging people to setup joomla, ****ing parasite.
Talk about being even more so childish, your like a child that's had his lollipop stolen form him. As for being a parasite, you really have a way with words don't you.

The parasite, benefits at the expense of the other

That little statement that I have quoted, seems to really explain your attitude and your reasoning for "Hijacking" my thread, it's pathetic really from someone who calls themselves an adult. Oh and we don't charge for the installation of joomla you thick plank, we charge for the full installation and configuration of the templates, there is a big difference in the two....

Oh and as for your petty little comments, as they are petty. You couldn't create anything that would merit good work, as so far all I have seen from you is utter crap and yes a 3 year old can do better.

Now **** off my tread, as a VIP you should know better than to be acting like a child and "Griefing", "Spamming" "offensive" and being VIP means you are aware of the RULES Read them stick them up your arse and **** off.........

Mask

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Jun 20, 2003
United Kingdom
Talk about being even more so childish, your like a child that's had his lollipop stolen form him. As for being a parasite, you really have a way with words don't you.

That little statement that I have quoted, seems to really explain your attitude and your reasoning for "Hijacking" my thread, it's pathetic really from someone who calls themselves an adult. Oh and we don't charge for the installation of joomla you thick plank, we charge for the full installation and configuration of the templates, there is a big difference in the two....

Oh and as for your petty little comments, as they are petty. You couldn't create anything that would merit good work, as so far all I have seen from you is utter crap and yes a 3 year old can do better.

Now **** off my tread, as a VIP you should know better than to be acting like a child and "Griefing", "Spamming" "offensive" and being VIP means you are aware of the RULES Read them stick them up your arse and **** off.........

haha like its difficult to install a template in joomla.. retard. I couldn't really give two ****s about being a vip or not (maybe in your world it actually means something on an internet forum? if you havent noticed its only a colour..) so go cry more to the admins about rules lol and to think you called me a kiss arse rofl see - http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?70508-Laws-Rules-Regulations after a mod position much ?.

the fact of the matter is you are the parasite who instigated it all with your petty comments / private messages now deal with it.

you cant comment on any of my work iv done (in my spare time might i add, not as a proffesion) with that crap you run for a business.

• Joomla, basically for kids who cant make websites.
  • **** logos
  • **** designs
  • charging for installation of said **** work, when joomla is basically plug and play (even a 3 year old could set it up, see what i did there?) the biggest insult (parasite was just the right term to use)

you are a plague on this forum, every post i read from you in someone elses thread is negative, yet if anyone says anything negative in one of your threads you throw a hissy fit, so why dont you (and your alter ego gigabit) just do us all a favour and gtfo or grow up.

mapadale

haha like its difficult to install a template in joomla.. retard. I couldn't really give two ****s about being a vip or not (maybe in your world it actually means something on an internet forum? if you havent noticed its only a colour..) so go cry more to the admins about rules lol and to think you called me a kiss arse rofl see - http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?70508-Laws-Rules-Regulations after a mod position much ?.

the fact of the matter is you are the parasite who instigated it all with your petty comments / private messages now deal with it.

you cant comment on any of my work iv done (in my spare time might i add, not as a proffesion) with that crap you run for a business.

• Joomla, basically for kids who cant make websites.
  • **** logos
  • **** designs
  • charging for installation of said **** work, when joomla is basically plug and play (even a 3 year old could set it up, see what i did there?) the biggest insult (parasite was just the right term to use)

you are a plague on this forum, every post i read from you in someone elses thread is negative, yet if anyone says anything negative in one of your threads you throw a hissy fit, so why dont you (and your alter ego gigabit) just do us all a favour and gtfo or grow up.
Talk about having the demeanor of a 5 year old, in fact that's probably to harsh to be saying about a five year old, especially seeing as my daughter behaves with more decorum than you have yet to do.

As for MY POST A bit jealous at the fact that I defend people from idiots such as yourself, who have no understanding of anything and think that everyone owes them something and no I don't want to be a mod at all, it's called passing on factual information to the community. Especially to a community that all they seem to do is threaten or be abusive towards each other, oh yes you fit right in don't you.

As for being a parasite, can't you come up with any other composite. Your pathetic, childish and as it stands are acting like a child grow up Mask.

And if joomla was designed for children as you so put it, then why is it that a high majority of CMS websites use Joomla for their basis and no a 3 year old couldn't setup joomla at all and as for the modules.........

Your just trying to big your vain existence of a life, by being insulting and damn right rude. eBully springs to mind with your attitude, was you bullied at school, is that why you feel the need to be a total ass. Keep coming back at me as much as you want Mask, at the end of the day your the only person that is being made to look small with your attitude......

Oh and to **** on your parade, we didn't design the templates.................Oh whats that, your basis of your whole argumentative way gone straight out the window now, as you have no basis of an argument......

Last edited:

Mask

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Jun 20, 2003
United Kingdom
Talk about having the demeanor of a 5 year old, in fact that's probably to harsh to be saying about a five year old, especially seeing as my daughter behaves with more decorum than you have yet to do.

As for MY POST A bit jealous at the fact that I defend people from idiots such as yourself, who have no understanding of anything and think that everyone owes them something and no I don't want to be a mod at all, it's called passing on factual information to the community. Especially to a community that all they seem to do is threaten or be abusive towards each other, oh yes you fit right in don't you.

As for being a parasite, can't you come up with any other composite. Your pathetic, childish and as it stands are acting like a child grow up Mask.

And if joomla was designed for children as you so put it, then why is it that a high majority of CMS websites use Joomla for their basis and no a 3 year old couldn't setup joomla at all and as for the modules.........

Your just trying to big your vain existence of a life, by being insulting and damn right rude. eBully springs to mind with your attitude, was you bullied at school, is that why you feel the need to be a total ass. Keep coming back at me as much as you want Mask, at the end of the day your the only person that is being made to look small with your attitude......

Oh and to **** on your parade, we didn't design the templates.................Oh whats that, your basis of your whole argumentative way gone straight out the window now, as you have no basis of an argument......

do you not still sell them on your website implying they are your designs? yes you do.. by doing so you are stating they are to the satisfactory standard to fit your website which is true.. lol look i can use bold too!

your post in the mir3 sections was for your own ego trying to demeen others by using big words and THEN posting their meaning as if to say their not going to know what it means.
all to feed your own ego and put yourself on a pedal stall, i do not believe for one second you use words like calumny, vilification, if your everyday vocabulary, so why do you feel the new to on the internet? egotistical prick.

because its easy simple and they don't claim to be experts in web design development. thought that would of been obvious to someone who googles big words and their meanings to make themselves appear more intelligent then they actually are.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defamation - copy and paste from wiki much ? ;)

mapadale

do you not still sell them on your website implying they are your designs? yes you do.. by doing so you are stating they are to the satisfactory standard to fit your website which is true.. lol look i can use bold too!

your post in the mir3 sections was for your own ego trying to demeen others by using big words and THEN posting their meaning as if to say their not going to know what it means.
all to feed your own ego and put yourself on a pedal stall, i do not believe for one second you use words like calumny, vilification, if your everyday vocabulary, so why do you feel the new to on the internet? egotistical prick.

because its easy simple and they don't claim to be experts in web design development. thought that would of been obvious to someone who googles big words and their meanings to make themselves appear more intelligent then they actually are.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defamation - copy and paste from wiki much ? ;)
Are you such an idiot or what, since when have I said that we are selling the templates, I don't see anywhere on the thread that indicates us selling the templates at all. It appears that your other basis for an argument is also flawed.

If this was a football game, then that would be 2-0 to me.

As for my intelligence we won't go into the details with regards to that, but I can guarantee that it is a lot higher than what yours is and judging by the way you have to implement anger into your post, would suggest that your intelligence is that of below average.

And just because I took a quote from wikipedia, doesn't mean that I don't know what I'm talking about and has nothing to do with being egotistical at all. I just happen to know where to look for the information that was required at the point and used that information to pass onto others, isn't that what most solicitors do when preparing for a court case!

Come on Mask, I would have thought with your brain you would be able to comprehend the difference, especially when your trying to accuse me of plagiarism as well......

Mask

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Jun 20, 2003
United Kingdom
Are you such an idiot or what, since when have I said that we are selling the templates, I don't see anywhere on the thread that indicates us selling the templates at all. It appears that your other basis for an argument is also flawed.

You are still selling a service which a 2year old could do and you are advertising said templates on your website, so you must believe the design of them is good? lol so your argument is flawed yet again.

If this was a football game, then that would be 2-0 to me.
your ego comes into play again with false numbers, its the other way around, i didn't know your maths was bad as well as your English.

As for my intelligence we won't go into the details with regards to that, but I can guarantee that it is a lot higher than what yours is and judging by the way you have to implement anger into your post, would suggest that your intelligence is that of below average.

yes my intelligence is clearly low because i don't go around trying to belittle people on an internet forum right?

And just because I took a quote from wikipedia, doesn't mean that I don't know what I'm talking about and has nothing to do with being egotistical at all. I just happen to know where to look for the information that was required at the point and used that information to pass onto others, isn't that what most solicitors do when preparing for a court case!
umm pretty sure it does, if you knew what you was talking about you wouldn't need to search for an explanation.
btw this isnt a court case its a forum..

if this was a tennis game i believe that would be game set and match. :)

mapadale

You are still selling a service which a 2year old could do and you are advertising said templates on your website, so you must believe the design of them is good? lol so your argument is flawed yet again.
A two year old could not do what we do, so stop trying to reference something that has no basis of fact = Fail on your part

your ego comes into play again with false numbers, its the other way around, i didn't know your maths was bad as well as your English.
You have based your pettiness on an argument that you are yet to have a wining comment for, as for each comment made by you, it gets flawed by me = Fail on your part again

yes my intelligence is clearly low because i don't go around trying to belittle people on an internet forum right?
Hang on a second, are you not the one who clearly came on to my thread and started shouting his mouth off, all because he has a problem with me. I'm just clearly defending my right to tell you to get lost, to which at each point you clearly don't know how to and in the doing so is trying to boost his own ego from it.

umm pretty sure it does, if you knew what you was talking about you wouldn't need to search for an explanation.
btw this isnt a court case its a forum..

if this was a tennis game i believe that would be game set and match. :)
Hmmmmm everyone use's a point of reference, or a form of reference when clearly stating a point. Look at wikipedia for an instance, as they use linkins to other articles to reference into a single article. Did you clearly not learn anything at school, or were you bullied that much you didn't get an education.

And if it was a game of tennis, no it wouldn't be game set match, it would be in fact 40/0 and 1 more round of this would make it game, set & match to me.......

Oh and I like the feature of closing the thread - Last word to me......

Status
Not open for further replies.