TGAV2 (StarLite) Coming Soon

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blizzard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 3, 2005
this wasnt an issue when i sent db over..
sorry you having trouble with this.

ill have this fixed once i get the Database sent back (dont want to loose anything we added)

will post back soon

Some of them disappear and some of them don't and I would probably suggest changing the drops of the medals you get because you're getting 1-2 every harvest..

MartialLaw

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 28, 2014
Feedback regarding monks:

Still no real pvp skills, midlevel warriors 1-2 hit monks but yet we barely dent their hp due to lack of pvp skills i mean walkingbomb and chaoslord are good ideas but they are still very weak, all other classes do decent damage in pvp but monk, all monks are good for is mass killing lures of mobs with smokescreen.

I urge you to look into monks as i really dont wanna have to ditch this class after so much leveling, like i said good at mass clearing by die very quickly vs other classes as we struggle to do any real damage even with decent kit.

floryn1234

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 10, 2010
its online or offline because every time i try to connect its say server offline ...

NickBob

LOMCN n00bie
Oct 25, 2014
its online or offline because every time i try to connect its say server offline ...

Server is online, you probably need to update your client.

Has anyone else had problems with items turning into "unused" statless items? Is it a bug and will we get our items back? Or are they being deleted for a reason?

Blizzard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 3, 2005
The items that have turned into unused is Aura items I think which were level 70 and they had the same stats as spirit items so I guess one of them had to go.. Myth can you enable the ability to use journal on the 1st floor of all maps?? or increase drop rates of the 40-100 scrolls because its taking quite a while to get scrolls for 60 - 100 caves and not being able to go back is a bit crap.

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
Northant's Town : Serious Gamer
The items that have turned into unused is Aura items I think which were level 70 and they had the same stats as spirit items so I guess one of them had to go.. Myth can you enable the ability to use journal on the 1st floor of all maps?? or increase drop rates of the 40-100 scrolls because its taking quite a while to get scrolls for 60 - 100 caves and not being able to go back is a bit crap.

i most definitely can look into this for the community. im also think of a new way to get around but cant really so as of yet how it will work.
but know this will be spiced up for easier hunting / better gameplay

all mobs have been ajusted
Monk kits was 10 levels behind for some reason.. i must have got tired and typed the same level (so i appoligise for this)

Meruduke(M) and (F) added to NPC fully Scripted fro level up +15 (Item+Upgrade npc)

Fox Temple Teleport Fixed (Mispelled npc name)
Snake Temple (Teleport Fixed) Also added a small quest to get into and back from KingsRoom

As for the Quest system , i will need a lst of names from the people having problems and what quest it started on

thanks for reading
Myth

Blizzard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 3, 2005
i most definitely can look into this for the community. im also think of a new way to get around but cant really so as of yet how it will work.
but know this will be spiced up for easier hunting / better gameplay

all mobs have been ajusted
Monk kits was 10 levels behind for some reason.. i must have got tired and typed the same level (so i appoligise for this)

Meruduke(M) and (F) added to NPC fully Scripted fro level up +15 (Item+Upgrade npc)

Fox Temple Teleport Fixed (Mispelled npc name)
Snake Temple (Teleport Fixed) Also added a small quest to get into and back from KingsRoom

As for the Quest system , i will need a lst of names from the people having problems and what quest it started on

thanks for reading
Myth

I would definitely look into the cave scrolls because I got a level 190 scroll from the 40 cave which obviously don't make sense.. I suggest putting 20-30 level above the cave you're in so max level scrolls from 40 cave should be 70 etc..

As it stands at the minute you spend an hour or more finding a scroll for a noob cave and you can't go back unless you find another which is a bit crap because of the way journals are at the minute.. The scroll idea is good but at the rate you get scrolls it is getting boring.. I would completely remove any scrolls that are 100+ from 40/50/60 cave drops.. I would have 50 - 90 scrolls in 40-80 caves then 100-200 in 90-200 caves or something similar..

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
I would definitely look into the cave scrolls because I got a level 190 scroll from the 40 cave which obviously don't make sense.. I suggest putting 20-30 level above the cave you're in so max level scrolls from 40 cave should be 70 etc..

As it stands at the minute you spend an hour or more finding a scroll for a noob cave and you can't go back unless you find another which is a bit crap because of the way journals are at the minute.. The scroll idea is good but at the rate you get scrolls it is getting boring.. I would completely remove any scrolls that are 100+ from 40/50/60 cave drops.. I would have 50 - 90 scrolls in 40-80 caves then 100-200 in 90-200 caves or something similar..
]

this is the kinda info we need . thanks , ill look into this after i sort a few problems

Blizzard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 3, 2005
I've also mentioned that you stutter when you set auto run on the big map...

danboss

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 2, 2003
Thank you for all the fast fixes Myth & co.

One idea regarding cave teleport items:

Have a cave NPC that takes you to 1f of all normal caves. Then, change the cave teleport items that drop, so that they take you to KR instead of 1f and make them rare/GG drops.

This way you can keep this new cave teleport item feature but also have the standard cave NPC that most people love to use. :RpS_wub:

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
Thank you for all the fast fixes Myth & co.

One idea regarding cave teleport items:

Have a cave NPC that takes you to 1f of all normal caves. Then, change the cave teleport items that drop, so that they take you to KR instead of 1f and make them rare/GG drops.

This way you can keep this new cave teleport item feature but also have the standard cave NPC that most people love to use. :RpS_wub:

lovely idea , i like this alot.
I'll see what can be implemented tonight and get this up and running for people shortly.
thanks for your kind input into this

Regards
Myth

---------- Post Merged at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:56 PM ----------

I've also mentioned that you stutter when you set auto run on the big map...

huge code problem , wil be left til last

Blizzard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 3, 2005
I think the scroll idea is good and I can see you guys wanting to do things differently but I'd either go with the above idea or just change drops like I said... Being able to teleport straight into cave you want by npc has been done on mostly every server and it requires no effort where as scrolls require effort to find..

I suggest making it possible to save on 1st floor with any journal and make it so you can only hold 1 journal maximum.. That way you can only save your 6 favourite places which is same as having personal teleport npc but it makes you think about what you want to keep and get rid of etc.. It just makes things different..

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
Myth / Lifco i think you should make a poll on teleport scroll's, i think you should just make a teleport stone with all caves and a price on all cave's so Gold is more valueable as theres load's ingame, seems no many 60-100 maps are dropping and like i cba to run around hometown caves just to hunt, i'm level 75 i shouldn't have to kill WTs to get a teleport scroll just so i can level, when most people ongame have loaded up with mapjournal XL while was in shop and just have loads with maps saved in them... sucks

Blizzard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 3, 2005
Myth / Lifco i think you should make a poll on teleport scroll's, i think you should just make a teleport stone with all caves and a price on all cave's so Gold is more valueable as theres load's ingame, seems no many 60-100 maps are dropping and like i cba to run around hometown caves just to hunt, i'm level 75 i shouldn't have to kill WTs to get a teleport scroll just so i can level, when most people ongame have loaded up with mapjournal XL while was in shop and just have loads with maps saved in them... sucks

That's why I suggested increasing drops and removing the higher scrolls out of the caves that don't need them.

helpmeplay

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 21, 2005
Sorry for downtime, will have it back up asap.

Back online

Last edited:

iceking2k10

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 24, 2010
so is there going to be a wipe ?????/

---------- Post Merged at 02:31 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:30 AM ----------

so is there going to be a wipe ?????

MartialLaw

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 28, 2014
Feedback regarding monks:

Still no real pvp skills, midlevel warriors 1-2 hit monks but yet we barely dent their hp due to lack of pvp skills i mean walkingbomb and chaoslord are good ideas but they are still very weak, all other classes do decent damage in pvp but monk, all monks are good for is mass killing lures of mobs with smokescreen.

I urge you to look into monks as i really dont wanna have to ditch this class after so much leveling, like i said good at mass clearing by die very quickly vs other classes as we struggle to do any real damage even with decent kit.

Funny how this is consistantly ignored and not even commented about by any of the gm's ,atleast a response saying its being looked into or something wouldnt harm. All im seeing is everytime i log in is more of my kit is changed to unused and monks still doing crap dmg unless they mass clearing noobyish areas (no get raped in the higher stuff as pots changed) and still gettin 1 shot by warriors n destroyed by other classes.. why not buff chaoslord or walkingbomb as it seems they do less dmg than the starter spells atm even with the chaos lords debuff ( which i think is bugged since the damage to mobs dealt does not change 1 bit even with the red debuff) or make confessor work on more mobs or something. I been saying this for days and the lack of response ontop is more of a offput than anything else at the moment.

iceking2k10

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 24, 2010
mate i did something like this before on my status of chars what needed inprovign ect got ignored told him few ideas nout happened big big let down rely liked it as-well but lack of every thing is a pain

MartialLaw

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 28, 2014
mate i did something like this before on my status of chars what needed inprovign ect got ignored told him few ideas nout happened big big let down rely liked it as-well but lack of every thing is a pain

Ah well i tried, not much you can do when server owners completly ignore players feedback, not shocked i see no one in town anymore , curious wheres these ''22 users online'' are at 5am as i been in evil for a couple of hours now and yet to see any activity. Like i said even a response saying it will be looked into wouldnt be so bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.