TGAV2 (StarLite) Coming Soon

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

helpmeplay

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 21, 2005
Guys its same stuff, Monk is not a simple @make better. It takes time suggestions have been seen and unfortunately more pressing bugs have taken priority, Monk would seem is an unfinished release and creating extras for this class will take time and testing (This was mentioned from start a 'work in progress').

Reason some kits have changed due to making things balanced.

Think been discussed 100x there is NO wipe as discussed and mentioned by Lifco and Myth.

Pots have been changed as they all had SunPot effect they have been slowed so everything is not easy and ruins any chance of pvp, Also all mobs have been changed as they where running with no AC and AMC.

I have not seen anyone get one hit since day 1 when scripted spell stacking which was sorted, i will get monks defence stats checked. Just to mentioned if you are leveling in cave not designed for higher level than you are it wont be easy.

Last edited:

MartialLaw

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 28, 2014
Guys its same stuff, Monk is not a simple @make better. It takes time suggestions have been seen and unfortunately more pressing bugs have taken priority, Monk would seem is an unfinished release and creating extras for this class will take time and testing (This was mentioned from start a 'work in progress').

Reason some kits have changed due to making things balanced.

Think been discussed 100x there is NO wipe as discussed and mentioned by Lifco and Myth.

Pots have been changed as they all had SunPot effect they have been slowed so everything is not easy and ruins any chance of pvp, Also all mobs have been changed as they where running with no AC and AMC.

I have not seen anyone get one hit since day 1 when scripted spell stacking which was sorted, i will get monks defence stats checked. Just to mentioned if you are leveling in cave not designed for higher level than you are it wont be easy.

Well its true, was also wearing a protection ring so had over 800 health and 1700 mp, the warr ran in and clean 1 shot me without even flinch, instant popped.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
talking about other servers on this thread.. is not a good look for my server...

Remove Yourself from this thread

You should probably be more concerned with the fact you've allowed obvious exploiters gain an advantage on your server and doing nothing about it.

No wipe decision is fine...But I and i'd imagine a fair few others aren't going to join a server when you've allowed exploiters keep their advantage. You should have at least re-wound the server to the point of before it became a problem....but now even that's just as bad as wiping.

You've unfortunately just done too many bad decisions to recover from in my opinion lol

helpmeplay

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 21, 2005
You should probably be more concerned with the fact you've allowed obvious exploiters gain an advantage on your server and doing nothing about it.

No wipe decision is fine...But I and i'd imagine a fair few others aren't going to join a server when you've allowed exploiters keep their advantage. You should have at least re-wound the server to the point of before it became a problem....but now even that's just as bad as wiping.

You've unfortunately just done too many bad decisions to recover from in my opinion lol

Think you will find they have been dealt with why main exploiter is not ingame since.... If your not online to know exactly whats going on dont comment.

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
Northant's Town : Serious Gamer

as helpmeplay said.. also remove yourself from the thread..
if your not here to help via ingame or out ... you have no reason to be on this thread..

Last edited:

iceking2k10

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 24, 2010
tbh i have been playing like i sead to u guys i com bk on after 1 day and from lvl 85 people are lvl 100+ there no way passable even if u hammer x2 all night day ay not gettign that many lvl's and and now ya trying to tell me to remove myself tbh only way you actually comment on here is if some other advertisement of servers or some one greaifign ya server when some one got an opinion u don't listen~ yet u say you are aha not seen any improvement~ also u get can you hep me who dosent have a clue yet therefore this is y ya server will be dead within a few days/weeks lol guest people were right all fireworks and flashy images waste of time guys liek i sead server seemed gr8 till u did **** all about theas exploiters need a wipe then maybe just maybe u will have few more players than u do at this time also like people have sead the exploiters could have kitted some noob chars full of stuff this is why it needs a wipe or rewind before the exploting

helpmeplay

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 21, 2005
tbh i have been playing like i sead to u guys i com bk on after 1 day and from lvl 85 people are lvl 100+ there no way passable even if u hammer x2 all night day ay not gettign that many lvl's and and now ya trying to tell me to remove myself tbh only way you actually comment on here is if some other advertisement of servers or some one greaifign ya server when some one got an opinion u don't listen~ yet u say you are aha not seen any improvement~ also u get can you hep me who dosent have a clue yet therefore this is y ya server will be dead within a few days/weeks lol guest people were right all fireworks and flashy images waste of time guys liek i sead server seemed gr8 till u did **** all about theas exploiters need a wipe then maybe just maybe u will have few more players than u do at this time also like people have sead the exploiters could have kitted some noob chars full of stuff this is why it needs a wipe or rewind before the exploting

I cant read half what you said, if you read up and played you would know exploiters been dealt with, same stuff everyday is there wipe, no! exploiters, DEALT WITH.

Gangsta

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 30, 2004
tbh mate levelling is piss easy Im currently highest level u just need to find the good levelling areas I was doing 4-5levels on a x2 pot and I only used 2 rest of the time was normal exp

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
Hopefully future server owners will appreciate the absolute necessity for a BETA.

You've pretty much shot yourselves in the foot by assuming your work was good enough, when it maybe wasnt.

G/l with the rest of the server.

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
Loads of skills being reviewed unseen and unused

we plan to offer around 10 new skills to all classes ... depending how they fair via pvp and pve ...
and how this will mix up gameplay, some may not even be added. just thought its best to say whats going on behind closed doors.

This is being tested thoroughly and hope to have these in fast to help all classes with gameplay.

Also Drop are being reworked
And Telesystem

post more infomation shortly

forspinki

Legend
Legendary
Oct 23, 2006
Handan, China
having trouble extracting the rar, i have downloaded it 4 times now but get errors like

! C:\Users\Jack\Downloads\TGA Mir2 (1).7z: Cannot open C:\Users\Jack\Downloads\TGA Mir2\Wav\sellect-loop2.wav
The requested operation cannot be performed on a file with a user-mapped section open.
! C:\Users\Jack\Downloads\TGA Mir2 (1).7z: Cannot open C:\Users\Jack\Downloads\TGA Mir2\Data\Thumbs.db

helpmeplay

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 21, 2005
having trouble extracting the rar, i have downloaded it 4 times now but get errors like

! C:\Users\Jack\Downloads\TGA Mir2 (1).7z: Cannot open C:\Users\Jack\Downloads\TGA Mir2\Wav\sellect-loop2.wav
The requested operation cannot be performed on a file with a user-mapped section open.
! C:\Users\Jack\Downloads\TGA Mir2 (1).7z: Cannot open C:\Users\Jack\Downloads\TGA Mir2\Data\Thumbs.db

We will get lifco to look into this as soon as he back online. Sorry for the trouble , and we will get it sorted for him as soon as possible.

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
Should remove this
NO BETA IS NEEDED!

from your first post.

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
Should remove this
NO BETA IS NEEDED!

from your first post.

need lifco to remove , as Tai told me i cannot remove... unless you feel to do this.. as you so kindly pointed it out -.-

---------- Post Merged at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:37 PM ----------

it you are using skype atall , i could possibly look into this for you.

Im currently waiting on lifco to fill me in on a few things, and to also get some info as to why you and a few others are having this problem.

Thanks for you patients
Myth

DevilsKnight

I
VIP
Aug 1, 2004
Just for clarification is this now currently in beta testing or is this server now live?

I'm slightly confused as to what is going on. Perhaps start a new post if it is beta testing to get your feedback on a new thread.

Dk

Status
Not open for further replies.