Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
dislike this branding idea. People can change, it's like LOMCN are saying if you cheat we are telling everyone and you won't be given a second chance.

It also looks ugly, all of the colourful title things have gone :(

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
dislike this branding idea. People can change, it's like LOMCN are saying if you cheat we are telling everyone and you won't be given a second chance.

It also looks ugly, all of the colourful title things have gone :(

Best not cheat then buddeh.

Demonolith

Caswell
Golden Oldie
Oct 7, 2006
Swansea
I agree with TDID, If you cheat you get banned, anyone who needs to know will already know if they are known cheaters or not.

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
It's just stupid... i never use Skepta as my ingame name since like 1.9, most people i play / speak with from lomcn never use there lomcn name as there char name! and i could just make new lomcn account if i wanted but i couldn't care less about mir anymore thats why i cheat.

But what ever makes the admins feel cool ^_^ Like Swampduck i feel sorry for that poor ****er, he doesn't even know what a real cheat is he used X speed once on chronicles to try help his speed as he was from austrila put it up to high and has know got this title of lomcn haha

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
It's just stupid... i never use Skepta as my ingame name since like 1.9, most people i play / speak with from lomcn never use there lomcn name as there char name! and i could just make new lomcn account if i wanted but i couldn't care less about mir anymore thats why i cheat.

But what ever makes the admins feel cool ^_^ Like Swampduck i feel sorry for that poor ****er, he doesn't even know what a real cheat is he used X speed once on chronicles to try help his speed as he was from austrila put it up to high and has know got this title of lomcn haha

He admitted in a post to cheating a while back. His words were "I used to cheat so f***ing what" or some bollocks, so yeah. If you're stupid enough to openly admit it they'll be branded.

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Best not cheat then buddeh.

Made me giggle Mr Chronicles Support:
I don't play Chronicles any more in fact I don't really play any mir server any more because I don't have time and I have more important things to be doing with the little remaining time at college before I go to uni ;)

Even if I did play a mir server I wouldn't result to cheating - what's the fun in playing seriously if you need to cheat to gain an advantage.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom

GOSH, didn't think of that.

Shut your cry hole.

Status
Not open for further replies.