Dedicated Member
Sep 15, 2006
tupac_wp_1280.jpg

If you disagree, you are wrong.

Peart

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2006
That's not an artist, that's a rapper. They're exact opposites, dude.

{TheKing}

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 29, 2006
Only real reason he was seen as a good rapper was because he got shot and "died"...

No it isnt, eazy-e and biggy are both dead but most people will agree that tupac was much better. If you listen to most of his songs you will realise how much better he is than any other rapper.

Peart

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2006
Its not very difficult to be better than any other rapper.

{TheKing}

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 29, 2006
Its not very difficult to be better than any other rapper.

I could say the same about any other type of music that i dont like, but im not that stupid.

And if you belive its not hard to be better than any other rapper why dont you become a rapper, make a few million?

jenover

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2003
Washington, Tyne & Wear
Lol, not being funny, no one can be a better rapper than eny one, it's all about the base the beats the backing music etc.. not the voices and the lyrics..i should know as i rap myself.

Peart

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2006
The beats in rap suck and so does the backing "music".

Apart from that Jay Z song that leaked recently, that has great drumming.

{TheKing}

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 29, 2006
Lol, not being funny, no one can be a better rapper than eny one, it's all about the base the beats the backing music etc.. not the voices and the lyrics..i should know as i rap myself.

Lol not about the lyrics??

The sort of people that like 50 Cent, Tony Yayo etc, ye that aint about the lyrics but all other rap fans the lyrics is one of the most important things.

HI HO ASTON VILLA!! 1-0 :D

jenover

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2003
Washington, Tyne & Wear
Lol not about the lyrics??

The sort of people that like 50 Cent, Tony Yayo etc, ye that aint about the lyrics but all other rap fans the lyrics is one of the most important things.

HI HO ASTON VILLA!! 1-0 :D

some songs u cant clearly hear the lyrics cus of the backing music if its got to much base when there rapping or sumin, thats wot some rappers make a mistake on u havto get the right beats etc for ur lyrics and ur voice etc to make it sound good.

Peart

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2006
Jenover you suck as a musician, find a new profession.

Oh wait, rappers aren't musicians.

jenover

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2003
Washington, Tyne & Wear
Jenover you suck as a musician, find a new profession.

Oh wait, rappers aren't musicians.

You dont even know me / how good i am at it, so why are you trying to judge me all of a sudden ur meant to be like wot 16-17+ how ever old u are mate, but ur acting very immature and like 6, just like to add this aint jenover this is a mate of his i wont give out my mir name :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.