Status
Not open for further replies.

[Shadow]

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Oct 1, 2004
Counter Strike
Who would go through such efforts of finding out his server email etc etc to frame you?. It was so blatenly you just find it sad you haven't got the balls to admit it.

[BlitZ]

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2005
*DUM, DUM DUM!!!, FREEZE FRAME*

OR was it Scorp getting at MentaL to steal his lower player count, eh, eh ? :)

.... no.. =/ kthnx

Ripman

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Jul 22, 2003
Romania, Timisoara
LeoCrasher said:
@RipMan: Let me warn you politely... threaten anyone with such action here again and I will remove you instantly - we don't wan't dossers here.

/Leo

soz leo, but i just warned future ppl who attend to my server security. As u can know i have Izar for long time online and never used ddos ot things like that to get players from other server.

I posted that with the ideea that some ppl must understand that not only them can make the law with lies over the internet.

We are a comunity afterall, and i helped MentaL few times with his server, so dont get me worng...

My respect,

Ripman

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN
MentaL said:
What the? lol all i can say , i been ill all day ill read most of this 2morrow lol.

Edit

Back, i had to eat something as i been ill as i said and been puking blood after a night out, anyways, err the amusing part is that i would have spoofed the mail from one of the G-N mail servers...

So that aint me :)

Sorry bub, all i gotta say on the matter :)

PS , my name is Daniel , not dan, if im a GN person, why did i put my name not a gn person??

anyways, nice one scorp, gave me something to read ;)

Besides, im more into financially publicising my servers not ending others, thus? nothing to learn from.

Good day to you sir.

I smell something bl8ently this was you mental you really are sad.. how come its taken u all this time to post back "i was ill" wtf ever.. when 1 of us is ill wot do we do play our pc your on this forum 10 times a day you would have seen this thread ages ago you just had to make up a plan as your so fukin predictable you seriusly need a life.

mapadale

MentaL said:
What the? lol all i can say , i been ill all day ill read most of this 2morrow lol.

Edit

Back, i had to eat something as i been ill as i said and been puking blood after a night out, anyways, err the amusing part is that i would have spoofed the mail from one of the G-N mail servers...

So that aint me :)

Sorry bub, all i gotta say on the matter :)

PS , my name is Daniel , not dan, if im a GN person, why did i put my name not a gn person??

anyways, nice one scorp, gave me something to read ;)

Besides, im more into financially publicising my servers not ending others, thus? nothing to learn from.

Good day to you sir.

If your not guilty then mental then answer me why i have been banned for allowing your user's to see the email, yes i posted it in 5 parts of your fourm but as soon as i did it was deleted. Oh yes and aint Dan short for daniel.

Im sorry but banning someone for passing information on to others is a sure sign of guilt.

mapadale

scorp can u post the email again with the following as well, or please ask your ISP to forward the email to you including the following:

Mar 23, 2003
Cairo Orbital Defence Platform
Sorry, but as I said to Leo last night, anyone who believes Mental did this must have either eyesight or learning difficulties.

Read through the e-mail, there's grammatical errors all over it. It barely makes any sence. Now look at Mental's posting history. Slight difference in english there.

Interesting though, for two reasons. First, someone is trying to discredit Mental, which is a very sad thing to do. Secondly, that Scorpion didn't see through this for the blatent fake it is.

This pulls the whole ISP closing you down scenario into question...

Bacardi

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 27, 2003
Sheffield
soooooo, lomcn is divided. We have the Mental supporters, and the Scorp supporters. Interesting result. Whoever did this has had a far wider result that intended, although the original intention appears to have failed.

Bacardi

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 27, 2003
Sheffield
doubt htey would do that, it was unusual for them to show the original complaint email in teh first place.

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN
maybe it has got nothign to do with mental but seems as he has posted once and normally he would stand his ground and post straight back looks a bit weird to me

Bacardi

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 27, 2003
Sheffield
Mental likes a challenge. He likes competition because it drives him to improve. Is it possible he tried to shut down his biggest rival? Yes, but is it likely? IMHO, no...

Lilcooldoode

LOMCN Developer
Developer
May 10, 2003
Yes
Zidio said:
maybe it has got nothign to do with mental but seems as he has posted once and normally he would stand his ground and post straight back looks a bit weird to me

Thats because youre an idiot :). You and that magapale guy. Tbh i would be willing to bet money on that you 2 played p69 and got a high level with some good items. Now you are furious that your precious server has gone down.

MentaL needs not bother with people that think its him because so far those only people are names barely big enough to be the gum on his shoe.

Edit: My name is dan and i like RaGEZONE, also know all of mentals emails... maybe it could have been me :O AMG! blame me, blame me.

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
Chesnut said:
Thats because youre an idiot :). You and that magapale guy. Tbh i would be willing to bet money on that you 2 played p69 and got a high level with some good items. Now you are furious that your precious server has gone down.

MentaL needs not bother with people that think its him because so far those only people are names barely big enough to be the gum on his shoe.

Edit: My name is dan and i like RaGEZONE, also know all of mentals emails... maybe it could have been me :O AMG! blame me, blame me.

Supose yur corect in a way ^__^

And ill will take this chance to blame you :P

it was CHESNUT!!!;)

Hopefully we can find out who it really was eventually :) And maybe they will own up to it ? :O or is that asking to much? lol

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
Chesnut said:
2 can play at that game btw:

I BLAME ASH BECAUSE HE IS UGLY!

lol :P
Less of the spam, u should know better :P ^__^

Anywayz, who ever you are who has caused all this bother, then just admit it. That way we can all sleep at night, and not lay there thinking what cruel person would do such a thing O___O

Or is that just me who does that? :O

Lilcooldoode

LOMCN Developer
Developer
May 10, 2003
Yes
ash1234 said:
lol :P
Less of the spam, u should know better :P ^__^

Anywayz, who ever you are who has caused all this bother, then just admit it. That way we can all sleep at night, and not lay there thinking what cruel person would do such a thing O___O

Or is that just me who does that? :O

I cant honestly say that would stop me sleeping but sure :). You'll never find out who did it :P. Theres many people on RaGEZONE called Dan. I count at least 4.

If you were around all the way back when i was around you'd know i am the spammiest spammer that you will ever get spamming :O.

Davyv

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 8, 2004
South Wales
funny how so many of u where so quick to blame mental.:fthrower:
i think thers a few who shuld appologise:agree:

Status
Not open for further replies.