The end

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
As you know crap has been said about my server and the player count is down a lot, i will keep my starlite server up tho as its full payed for.

so iam going to put my starlite server files up soon for everyone not only that but iam going to put the woool files i have and my hero files for everyone to have with clients to match the server files

so with this starlite lives on

more info soon

lif

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
tbh m8 when u advertised there were no severs out basically so every1 was lookin forward but now, theres like 7 DM2 severs out with 3-5 players average, and every1 so hyped up with playin the dm2 they cba to play 1.9 =/

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
well ive been running servers for 4/5 years now and its time to take back seat, all my files will be Released with clients and i will put my time in to helping others making there server better

with my files they can go online soon as they dont need work

lif

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
Im sorry to hear this mate.

Mir is a dieing game, it is hard to get players to play now.

I know you've invested alot of time and effort aswell as money into starlite and im sorry to hear that it didnt go to plan.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do in the future.

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
well my plan is this mate:)

to put my files up for everyone, and not only that i will keep working on quests etc so peeps can add them to the server files if they wish

i my make a forum for all this but lomcn will be the first

can i say if you play starlite now, it will never end as long as we have players, it just means more events that all :)

lif

Last edited:

Josh123

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 10, 2006
It sounds good what your doing. Its great you would do this for LOMCN.

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
tonight the server files will be up for everyone

lif

madmanmc

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 19, 2006
Lmfao Bon Man U Need To Grow Up Blud U Lil Wanksta Irl, (Y) L8az Meight Mafia Talk Haha Mug.