The Enigma puzzle

DayWalker™

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 11, 2004
Middlesbrough ! Smoggy!
Try this puzzle out guys , pretty hard probablly the hardest one ive tried.

/Stan

HINT:

You have to view the source / download the pics and view them in paint and find out what the pictures are called to get to the next level.

IMPORTANT
Change the last bit of the link in the address bar to move onto the next puzzle.

i.e if the answer to one of the puzzle's is 'key' then change /start.html to key.html NOTE some links end with jpg etc.etc.

http://members.shaw.ca/energythief/start.htm

Last edited:

Turin

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 21, 2004
LomCN
Judas - the betrayer m8

.. now the next part, I know Judas Iscariot betrayed Jesus to the authorities for 30 pieces of silver... but how do I put that?

hmm @ the outline of the periodic table!! amg

[edit]
grr I can't figure it out! so Thirty Silver Pieces betrayed Jesus, and 30the element on the PD is Zinc... :| Transitional metals? I dunno ah crap :@

[edit2]

Silver is also on the PD... hmmmmmmmmmmmm....no :|

Last edited:

DayWalker™

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 11, 2004
Middlesbrough ! Smoggy!
Ag , Ag is the name of the picture so look for Ag on a periodic table , its got an atomic number of 47.

then 30 is the amount he betrayed jesus for so 47 x 30 = your answer.

/Stan

Turin

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 21, 2004
LomCN
DayWalker™ said:
Ag , Ag is the name of the picture so look for Ag on a periodic table , its got an atomic number of 47.

then 30 is the amount he betrayed jesus for so 47 x 30 = your answer.

/Stan

HA!! lol I got it and was about to post when I saw you'd replied :P

I'm currently looking at Fibonacci's numbers, (his pattern of adding the prior numbers to get the next). The obvious one in the series is 13 but...

[edit]

i see it means the 10th! :)

edit2: wtf ! not exactly! hey :(

Last edited:

GoD™

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 15, 2005
south east
i worked out the was the tenth number by adding the number before and i got 55 but i didnt try it like that n1 m8

Turin

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 21, 2004
LomCN
DayWalker™ said:
Turin

the answer is : fifty-five.html

ive forgot how i got it but thats the answer.

/stan

Aha, yes I didn't write it like that (I put 55), the puzzle was obvious though, just they should have been more definate about how to put it in! :) Ty

I suppose the number 8 is about the type of lock or key the figure shows, but I'm no locksmith, I have no idea about different types of locks or keys :/

"You can pass ... if you control a key" or something. Then it says "what kind"... :/

Last edited: