The Futures Bright .... The Future's Exodus

Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

BeerWolf

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2005
Great, now lets see you go PK'ing without being a pussy in a group ;)

RazzleDazzle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 23, 2009
~{Aylesbury}~
Great, now lets see you go PK'ing without being a pussy in a group ;)

We say PK.......
Guilld say where......

Guilds are supposed to work as a group are they not?

We've just sat an watched a guild fail under the pressure of a new server so we decided to make our own. We havent sucked up to the ''strongest'' looking guild on server like i've seen many people do in the last week. Were close friends that like to have fun while we play mir. Not such a bad thing is it? lol

Nightrider

~{GoD}~
VIP
Feb 21, 2004
Southampton,Uk
Haha laura sucks schlong! anyway :P flame on!
But yeh, sam and laura always worked togeter with their guild such as Vital elements where we all used to go Zt start for massive GvG wars :P always fun.
-Dan

RazzleDazzle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 23, 2009
~{Aylesbury}~
Haha laura sucks schlong! anyway :P flame on!
But yeh, sam and laura always worked togeter with their guild such as Vital elements where we all used to go Zt start for massive GvG wars :P always fun.
-Dan

heya Dan hunni. I've been too busy flaming away to even say Hi :( How rude of me lol.

Good Times.......We've been friends with some of the people from Exodus for like 4years so we naturally tend to stick together. Loyalty is a good thing to have and as the guild stands atm we certainly have alot of that. We've given a DC0-10 Neke to somebody and also an MC2-7 Neke, we know these 2 necklaces will remain in guild and so will any other items we manage to get on our travels. Greed is not an issue between friends and thats a fact. People may say ''i've been robbed by my friends ect'' but tbh Mir is a game to 95% of our guild we all play to have fun and give it our best shot so theres no reason to steal from people to achieve something inside a game. I've stolen from people ingame for 2 reasons, they simple werent classed as a m8 or they'd just been idiots and not been true friends at that time. I've since grown up and become alot less angry with mir when things dont go my way lol.

Woop ranting..stopping now. Lol.

Last edited:

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
skibba u noob why no msg me on mir?

yo babydragon, if ur asctually going to lvl and not beg for guild hunts and stuff ur more than welcome to join once the server goes back live.

give me a pm ingame ;)

graphite

Likes to retract PayPal transactions.
Dedicated Member
Apr 2, 2009
New word for Skib...

GK = GuildKill.

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
2 things...

Assassin armours like ****.

And is this supposed to be impressive? I'm really not following it... if anything I find it incredibly sad you posted this on LOMCN (of all places) in the hope someone would give a care.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
I may join when i hit level 28, now me and my brother are playing the same game once again, we level level like there no tomorrow together, but i only really joined on the last 2days and only lvl20 atm, il give you a shout when am in the 30s as il know if am staying by then.

Primal

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jun 28, 2004
yea but i pwnt em on an assassin lol

was 3 kills, but cud only fit the 2 murders on screen

Attachments

• SCREEN0003.JPG
    SCREEN0003.JPG
    135.3 KB · Views: 105

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
yea but i pwnt em on an assassin lol

was 3 kills, but cud only fit the 2 murders on screen

Is this an exodus screen? I think not, GTFO.

Where is the screen of me/any of my member dead? FAIL.

Status
Not open for further replies.