The Hunt For SGL Editor Please Read

Error

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 12, 2006
Rite i am now devoting my self to find a damn SGL editor for WoooL i will not stop intill i find one of these damn programs.

Wat i am asking you the people is if you know any programming sites could you please post an SGL file and see if anyone on them sites can crack it ive been posting on alot of ego driven sites see if anyone can crack it but still no luck :( i know there will be one out there somewheres its just down to the hunt now. any coments welcome.

Error

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 12, 2006
yes woool uses .sgl files which todate the exes and sgl files ant been cracked.

If someone was to crack the exes or fix up a sgl editer/importer to work then bartering of scripts would then happen.

howie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 7, 2003
UK
Error said:
If someone was to crack the exes or fix up a sgl editer/importer to work then bartering of scripts would then happen.

lol that quote looks familiar

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
Its been tried over and over again it just seems impossible and if your on about the server.exes you wont crack them becuase they have masked what they packed them with something like armadillo

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
The chinese have no real need for a SGL editor no doubt someone will manage it in the end but dont expect it The few that have tried gave up very quickly

Error

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 12, 2006
sgl editor is found but now cums the compileing

NickAKAVexus

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2005
New york
Error said:
sgl editor is found but now cums the compileing

Probably the sources to the SGL viewer which everyone has.. currently I don't think there is any 'editor' which allows importing.