The Last Radicai

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

liquidice

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 6, 2003
England
kk all the server has been up for a few months now only about 4 of us testing but we think its about time we got some more members :) it is still in beta testing and we are iorning out the bugs lvling is hard so u will not be hiting lvl 50 in a week

2.0 server

exp X4
item rent
custom quests
pet rent
we have the newest magics implamented wepons and items
custom items and wepons
custom maps

all around a very good server to test so please if u are interested please go to our website www.thelastradicai.com link to the forum is on there ty for taking an intrest and reading this post :)

Last edited:

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
moved to upcoming servers, since its not public yet.

i think you shld also add here that you will delete all characters when your server actually goes live, so people wont complain if they havnt read your site.

Last edited:

liquidice

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 6, 2003
England
o yes sorry about that m8 i forgot to mention when server goes live chars will be wiped to give new startes the same chance no fun in a server when there is people that beta tested and are lvl 40 when u start lol i know all you guys like to try get highest lvl on server ;-)

D-GoN

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 6, 2005
server seems to be very good has a lot of features im looking forward to the end of beta :)

liquidice

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 6, 2003
England
I would just like to inform every 1 this server should be live very soon almost all bugs are sorted main thing to change now is the drop files so i am re writeing them all starting from now while i am doing this lordradicai will be sorting the AMS out then we will be seting a date for the grand opening :)

D-GoN

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 6, 2005
n1 m8
tis server rocks seems to be best server i ever played a lot better as this standart crap what most new servers got
im looking forward to end of beta :D

liquidice

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 6, 2003
England
kk just to let every 1 know i have finished the drop files now not sure if they gona be spot on first time so server will be wiped for players to lvl in normal places to check drops this should run for about 3 to 7 days then hopefully server will go live

i would just like to say now tyvm to all the beta testers we couldnt have got this done as quick with out you thnx very much :)

just wana let every 1 know when server goes live the exp may be droping to x3 for a longer lasting server

just updating this post to let every 1 know the server is coming on realy well almost there now guys just a few more things to do but every 1 of the beta testers seam to really like the server and they say it seams like a promising server :)

Last edited:

liquidice

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 6, 2003
England
KK all i know you have all been w8ing for this :) and i would like to let you all know the server will be going live on april the 1st :) rad is geting his static ip on the 30th of this month so we have set the open date to the 1st of april :)

ps: would just like to thank every 1 who has beta tested u have all done a great job and we couldnt have done this without you tyvm all

so could the forum admin please move this topic to server forum on this date please thnx in advance :)

Last edited:

D-GoN

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 6, 2005
its still in beta i think and now got some new hardware
still looks great to me cant wait for opening :)

liquidice

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 6, 2003
England
we had a set back because rad machine fried but hes a got a new 1 1 hell of a machine as well specs are on the forum check it out for ure self www.thelastradicai.com server will be live in no longer than a week

liquidice

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 6, 2003
England
btw NorthernLadz
you from sunderland btw ?

if you are COME ON LOL :)
we might be going down but we will be back up in about 2 seasons

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN
im lost? was the server online then pc broke now uv got a new one and its going to be back up in a week yes?

Status
Not open for further replies.