Request The latest encryption of Chinese MIR client resources (Return Of Legends)

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
I couldn't use mega as i forgot my password and i don't want to park it as i had some stuff on there... Sorry.

These links will expire in 30 days.

@Jev if you are going to add them there still can you add these to a folder named 'legend_returns_data' and add a sub folder named 'updates' please.

If @qq281749761 makes updates to the baidu link i will download them individually and add them to this thread. Then you can add them to 'updates'.
I Cant Even On Fire GIF by mushroommovie

POV: My SSD's rn

• Haha
Reactions: zedina and 1PKRyan

1PKRyan

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Nov 9, 2007
No
Downloading them all now, Gonna .rar them all together then mirror to mirfiles

I did .rar the the data folder originally; it only compressed to 18gb something from 19.1gb... That site i used has a upload limit of 10gb-per-file, but i split them into 3.5gb files in case you couldn't resume the downloads and or use a download manager.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jev

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
I did .rar the the data folder originally; it only compressed to 18gb something from 19.1gb... That site i used has a upload limit of 10gb-per-file, But i split them into 3.5gb files in case you couldn't resume the downloads and or use a download manager.
Files are being uploaded slowly - LINK

Reactions: 1PKRyan

OuYangPlane

LOMCN Member
Jun 24, 2020
No, these files are not Legend Return files, they are the standard version of Chinese Legend, Baidu Netdisk will continue to update the link, but membership is required, I found that the file is still incomplete, and the complete file is about 21G
I couldn't use mega as i forgot my password and i don't want to park it as i had some stuff on there... Sorry.

These links will expire in 30 days.

@Jev if you are going to add them there still can you add these to a folder named 'legend_returns_data' and add a sub folder named 'updates' please.

If @qq281749761 makes updates to the baidu link i will download them individually and add them to this thread. Then you can add them to 'updates'.

Reactions: 1PKRyan

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Can someone link them on Mega? Mirfiles seems to be down and downloading 1by1 it takes 3-4 hours for 1 part :(

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar

1PKRyan

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Nov 9, 2007
No
No, these files are not Legend Return files, they are the standard version of Chinese Legend, Baidu Netdisk will continue to update the link, but membership is required, I found that the file is still incomplete, and the complete file is about 21G
Ahh. i did ask @Jev if he knew what the name was and he wasn't sure either. :)

Thanks.

Reactions: Jev