The Legend Of Mir Essence [2.3]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Anaconda

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 14, 2010
Re: The Legend Of Mir Essence

not to mention the fact you have to be very smart not to be caught. Most people sell the details on rather than use them, and i doubt he has contacts with those sort of people.

Research, phone calls, meetings, sorted.

/TD

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield

I've scanned the .exe and get the usual virus, do I don't think theres any issues there.

Dorf

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009

started and was pleasant to lvl, got a mace at 30 all spells automatic til 38, went to spec rep mace was 700k from dur 11.. norm mace and no luck.. according to paul I should use dur orbs!! (wtf for I don't know) I tried to explain that the more stats/dur/luck added to a weapon increases the spec rep cost.. as has been from euro and every other server since, so currently on here, warriors and taos have to spend big money to repair something every 2 hunts, whereas wizz don't worry about it. Honestly, been running servers for how long and doesn't understand balance? Expected better, currently mob strengths are really a lottery, has all the makings of a good server, currently feels like it's on the back burner. Good server count, 30+ peak time, but I think this reflects more on the lack of servers and Ben's unpopularity rather than the quality of the game. Just my two cents..

paul.obrien

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2008

started and was pleasant to lvl, got a mace at 30 all spells automatic til 38, went to spec rep mace was 700k from dur 11.. norm mace and no luck.. according to paul I should use dur orbs!! (wtf for I don't know) I tried to explain that the more stats/dur/luck added to a weapon increases the spec rep cost.. as has been from euro and every other server since, so currently on here, warriors and taos have to spend big money to repair something every 2 hunts, whereas wizz don't worry about it. Honestly, been running servers for how long and doesn't understand balance? Expected better, currently mob strengths are really a lottery, has all the makings of a good server, currently feels like it's on the back burner. Good server count, 30+ peak time, but I think this reflects more on the lack of servers and Ben's unpopularity rather than the quality of the game. Just my two cents..

first of all you reported this issue to me when i logged on at midnight and i explained i would fix it in the morning.
So not sure why you have brought this to lomcn other than to make me look a fool.
But like you said.
Ive been up since 6am and not in the mood to be looking at any databases.
Anyway after nagging i fixed this for you almost 30 mins ago.
If you dont like the fast i have a life and i need sleep every night and you feel the need to run to lomcn to report bugs then thats what you have to do.
But the fastest way to get bugs fixed is to report them in the bug section on our own forum or report them to me ingame during a decent hour.
Also if your not gunna accept it when i tell you ill fix it when i wake up why even report it anyway.
The server is a few days old and there are bugs that the testers missed.
I am not superman and posting this kinda thing on a Server advert (designed to promote the server and not degrade it or hinder is advertisment to increase player count) only does damage in the long run.
So once again.If you find bugs report them on the Essence forum under bug section and i will fix them as fast as i can like i have done with every other bug found.

Dorf

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009

first of all you reported this issue to me when i logged on at midnight and i explained i would fix it in the morning.
So not sure why you have brought this to lomcn other than to make me look a fool.
But like you said.
Ive been up since 6am and not in the mood to be looking at any databases.
Anyway after nagging i fixed this for you almost 30 mins ago.
If you dont like the fast i have a life and i need sleep every night and you feel the need to run to lomcn to report bugs then thats what you have to do.
But the fastest way to get bugs fixed is to report them in the bug section on our own forum or report them to me ingame during a decent hour.
Also if your not gunna accept it when i tell you ill fix it when i wake up why even report it anyway.
The server is a few days old and there are bugs that the testers missed.
I am not superman and posting this kinda thing on a Server advert (designed to promote the server and not degrade it or hinder is advertisment to increase player count) only does damage in the long run.
So once again.If you find bugs report them on the Essence forum under bug section and i will fix them as fast as i can like i have done with every other bug found.

no paul, you are missing what is happening here, it's called independant evaluation.. I am a person who has played mir way too long, I'm merely commenting on what I found.. you did fix the spec repair issue, but as I said, for taos and warrs, not really so fair compared to wizzes.. again I reitererate, you been running servers how long, and yet massive disadvantage to taos and warrs.. 150k for a mace norm no luck for spec rep.. when i make maybe 150 in a hunt.. it's like i said, u don't seem to appreciate the finer points.. I'm not here to have a go, I'm here to improve, as I said to you, 30+ user count speaks volumes about the hatred for Ben more than anything.. can't wait to see his lame bs post on this lmao.. I'm stating I think that you should know balance by now or we are all up ****-creek with no paddle..

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008

Paul QQ You had server up for 3 weeks of test and you dint spot Euro items stats were wrong? Or some of the quests were buggered? Doesnt sound like it was a successful test. I din't see any advertisement on test on lomcn. Was it some of your mates?

Any ways server is gettin gd some times. More and more people are comin. If anyone loved the English Vs Roms then it's bk again. TheFamily and the Legends or w.e Are the rom's And GummyBears are the english :)

Btw Paul tommoz Reboot will caves be SZ? If not then theres goin to be loads of PKIN >=D. Does LMS work by any chance?:)

paul.obrien

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2008

Paul QQ You had server up for 3 weeks of test and you dint spot Euro items stats were wrong? Or some of the quests were buggered? Doesnt sound like it was a successful test. I din't see any advertisement on test on lomcn. Was it some of your mates?

Any ways server is gettin gd some times. More and more people are comin. If anyone loved the English Vs Roms then it's bk again. TheFamily and the Legends or w.e Are the rom's And GummyBears are the english :)

Btw Paul tommoz Reboot will caves be SZ? If not then theres goin to be loads of PKIN >=D. Does LMS work by any chance?:)

theres alot of things the testers didnt spot which are coming out no.like safe zones in caves,which i removed yesterday.(just need the reboot)/
The people who tested where players from elysian.god only knows what they where doing when they missed the basics

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010

theres alot of things the testers didnt spot which are coming out no.like safe zones in caves,which i removed yesterday.(just need the reboot)/
The people who tested where players from elysian.god only knows what they where doing when they missed the basics

tbh post on essence forums things get done fast.

good job up to now anyways pob.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK

no paul, you are missing what is happening here, it's called independant evaluation.. I am a person who has played mir way too long, I'm merely commenting on what I found.. you did fix the spec repair issue, but as I said, for taos and warrs, not really so fair compared to wizzes.. again I reitererate, you been running servers how long, and yet massive disadvantage to taos and warrs.. 150k for a mace norm no luck for spec rep.. when i make maybe 150 in a hunt.. it's like i said, u don't seem to appreciate the finer points.. I'm not here to have a go, I'm here to improve, as I said to you, 30+ user count speaks volumes about the hatred for Ben more than anything.. can't wait to see his lame bs post on this lmao.. I'm stating I think that you should know balance by now or we are all up ****-creek with no paddle..

only 30 ppl hate me? wow im impressed, i feel loved.

but on the topic of the server, i dont believe the server was in testing for 3 weeks and all these problems have occured... i mean they are the standard things u test straight away, like the mob strengths etc. but then again i dont see how u could go so wrong about the stats when uve ran like 3-4 servers

BuzzBee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2010

lol i can see where this server is headed tbh......just by playing since it started

1.items too hard to get = loads of ppl donated for spells/items etc
2.when i tell paul about a bug - reply = moan about how he cba to go in DB lol
3.unblanaced chars - taos do no damage to anything/anyone(shinsu dus all work)
wars hurt but still cant be frontline cos of mob damage
wizards tank everything
4.pob1111 refuses to sort anything out untill it becomes an issue
5.stats are still supid lol...mc5-5 spirit reformer/five string brace mc5-2/knight brace dc3-3/gale neck dc3-3/jadesnowring sc8-2
l post more wen i see :)

Last edited:

Magneto

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 28, 2008
NorthEast FTW...

played the server for about 4 days now so far so good keep up the good work... best server ive seen around for a few months

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK

played the server for about 4 days now so far so good keep up the good work... best server ive seen around for a few months

amazes me how 90% of players that posted here have pointed out numerous issues and problems with the server, but ur saying its the best server uve seen in months?

your in absolutly clueless, never logged onto ne other server, or ur tongue is extremely brown!

as for the stats buzzbee posted.... more MC on items than DC? really? and whats with the extremely weird base stated items lol?

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006

amazes me how 90% of players that posted here have pointed out numerous issues and problems with the server, but ur saying its the best server uve seen in months?

your in absolutly clueless, never logged onto ne other server, or ur tongue is extremely brown!

as for the stats buzzbee posted.... more MC on items than DC? really? and whats with the extremely weird base stated items lol?

It's clearly a fail, why post.

kash12

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004

jadesnowring sc 8-2, what the ****. This guy has ran servers before? This is lols.

/Nymph

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006

jadesnowring sc 8-2, what the ****. This guy has ran servers before? This is lols.

/Nymph

don't worry, curse doesn't get massively OP with base sc on 2.3 servers, tis np.

BleH

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 14, 2004
Bristol, UK, England

fkin hell find a bug tell him, everytime ive noticed one its been fixed as soon as ive told him, and buzzbee the two richest people on server me and a romanian called fku2m8 havent donated a penny and somehow have the best kits, as for the person complaining about 150k for spec repair, do sum quests they take less than an hr and u gain enough gold to do several repairs, 5 or 4 wts in kr (easiest boss probs) and everytime i clear i get atleast 1 item i can sell for a mil, servers slowly getting better. oldskool wasnt bug free wen it first went up was it? with me running around with godrings and mir kit on, everybody makes mistakes

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton

oldskool wasnt bug free wen it first went up was it? with me running around with godrings and mir kit on, everybody makes mistakes

Oldskool was Ben's very first server. Everybody makes silly mistakes when it's their first server.

This is pob's... 5th? or 4th "officially" owned, Server. You'd of thought he'd of learned by now, he hasn't.

That is the problem.

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006

Oldskool was Ben's very first server. Everybody makes silly mistakes when it's their first server.

This is pob's... 5th? or 4th "officially" owned, Server. You'd of thought he'd of learned by now, he hasn't.

That is the problem.

well said anime emo. x