The Legend Of Mir II Crusade 2.3 [High Rate]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cursed

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 9, 2008
UK
same thing happend to me but whot i did is i downloaded a download manager and it worked fine for me that way

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
So is this hosted on a dedicated PC if it has donations?
very good question.

please stfu u moan at all servers.

go on ur server and stop moan !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it was a valid question not moaning if hes making money from the server i would like to play a server which has a dedi

Time2Die

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 4, 2008
donations are paying for the dedi right now stop moaning

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
Gained £200 from donations.
Im saving up a higher amount so i can get a cheaper deal for buying more months at once.

For the time being the server is hosted off my home PC, usercount is 18-25 atm so there isnt really any lagg.

It seems we're gaining 5 users per day lol.

betsy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 25, 2008
great server if you want to level and then lose them all because of gm dying in town.

gm died in town ONE person took something, so therefore now servers being rewound. so doesnt matter about everyone else who was leveling and minding there own business, they all lose out because of 1 gm, and 1 person.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
please stfu u moan at all servers.

go on ur server and stop moan !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
im not moanin at all

just ive been around a while, ive seen servers come around... gain a lot from donations... then go down because of some **** reason like "ffs my cat got on the computer and wiped the files, sorry all! :("

he should only be askin for donations if he has a dedi, and if he has £200... thtas plenty enough to buy a decent spec dedi for the server + usercount hes runnin, majoirty of companys normally have 3month subscriptions, or 1 month..... so why would he have to w8 to buy them all in 1 go?..

betsy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 25, 2008
to warn people, servers been wiped, no one has charcs, because of that 1 person, sunnie(gm) deleted everyones charcs, and now just giving ppl levels and kit so therefore everyones gonna lie,

he cudnt just check the logs, he just deicded itll be more fun to steal 200pounds from people and wipe server

Silent

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 2, 2008
im not moanin at all

just ive been around a while, ive seen servers come around... gain a lot from donations... then go down because of some **** reason like "ffs my cat got on the computer and wiped the files, sorry all! :("

he should only be askin for donations if he has a dedi, and if he has £200... thtas plenty enough to buy a decent spec dedi for the server + usercount hes runnin, majoirty of companys normally have 3month subscriptions, or 1 month..... so why would he have to w8 to buy them all in 1 go?..

Have to agree, it seems a little wierd....200 is plenty, i personally think he has no intention of buying one...

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
No im not in it for the money atall...
I wasent even planning on getting a dedi or adding any donation NPC's until people started offering..

And the server will have to be wiped and have a fresh start as I have no way of restoring the Old database back.

The server team will be looking further into the server files before this server gets released again.

And this time it WILL be finished before it gets released.

Donators - dont worry, I will either refund or give kits back on next release.

Please can a mod clean + Lock this thread. ty

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
If you wait Aaron I can find the missing item dont you worry ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.