The Lost World

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

LostWorld

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 24, 2011
you will need the full client >< 2.3 exes dont work on 2.6 servers

muthaman

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 8, 2004
i dowloaded youre entire 900b+ full client and this is the problem im stuck with just cant get onto youre server :(

chalky

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 29, 2003
Not 900meg... oh dear :( Well here's a step by step

1)Download the client

2)Extract to a folder (I personally made one called "Lost World")

2.1)Go into the folder you extracted the client into

3)Click the mir2.exe

.... seems fairly simple to me and it worked first time.

muthaman

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 8, 2004
did exactly that, like every other server ive ever played lol and still got this crap happening lol chalky send me a link with youre exe :P

chalky

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 29, 2003
I just used the exe in the full client bud. I have no idea why it wouldn't work for you

LostWorld

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 24, 2011
sounds like it could be your antivirus blocking the exe, try changing the permissions of your antivirus / firewall adding the Lost World folder so that it is is in the safe list or exclusions list and then re-downloading the exe

muthaman

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 8, 2004
done all that and exactly the same :( says i cannot access file unless i created it :( someone send me a 2.3 exe from elsewere too try please :(

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Tryed all exes and keeps giving me "you do not have appropiate permissions etc etc" bofore anyone posts are you admin user lol yes i am :P

anyone give me link too a running exe please?

Ypu tried Right clicking the exe and choosing Run as Administrator.

muthaman

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 8, 2004
ok this server hates me :( tryed other 2.3 exes sorted ini etc etc no fw or av running purly basic as you can get and says i cannot run the exe file

done it all praj run as admin compatabiltiy modes and sp 1/2/3 xp etc nothing works im running win7 ultimate x64 btw

just got propities - security - ownership of file info and it says unable too show owner of file o.O and if i try set it too me as admin and new owner it says i dont have permissions for file! windows really pisses me off at times

Last edited by a moderator:

extazzy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 21, 2009
Timisoara
warr suks after u make lvl 36 and lose your pet ... mabe if u extend pet to lvl 45 or add a npc to buy one whit gold will be ok... now its to borring

chalky

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 29, 2003
Yea, it's too much effort getting to 45, I think i'll hold off playing anymore untill it becomes more populated, or somethings done to make it a little more exciting

LostWorld

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 24, 2011
...if you need a pet to do all the work then there isnt much fun... but ill make pets there until lvl 45 and increase exp rate a little...

extazzy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 21, 2009
Timisoara
thx for this change andone more thing can u speck whit a mod to move it on general servers? more ppl dont know this server is live THX

chalky

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 29, 2003
I actually HATE relying on the pet. I'd rather have a slight stat increase on the starter items than have the pet.

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
chalky u startin to play this server? am d/ling this atm tbh il decide which serv to play wen ive trialed this 1 :)

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
whats your online name buddy? i saw sum1 put this has the 100+ users but when i logged in there were 5? =/ is this the rong server im on lmao xD

Status
Not open for further replies.