The Midnight Meat Train [2008]

Join Discord

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
The Midnight Meat Train

A photographer propelled to explore his dark side begins tracking a subway serial killer whose brutal butchery makes for the most nightmarish images ever captured on camera in director Ryuhei Kitamura's adaptation of a short story by horror heavyweight Clive Barker. Leon Kaufman (Bradley Cooper) is just another struggling photographer in search of the perfect subject. Encouraged to explore the sinister side of humanity by a prominent art gallery proprietor (Brooke Shields) who is set to display his upcoming debut, Leon goes against the wishes of his girlfriend, Maya (Leslie Bibb), and begins stalking notorious serial killer Mahogany (Vinnie Jones) -- whose sadistic murder spree has been making headlines all across the country. As Leon's fascination with Mahogany gradually grows into obsession, his descent into the killer's putrid world of murder begins to corrupt his soul while simultaneously dragging his concerned girlfriend down a perverse path of darkness from which there is no return.

Cast:
Vinnie Jones, Bradley Cooper, Leslie Bibb.

http://tvokay.com/watch-movies.php?q=the-midnight-meat-train-2008

[I used link #3 - Ineedpopcorn (2parts)]

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Lol, Midnight Meat Train... hmmmm..

You seen this film? Quite good, if your into a lot of gore etc.

twigletuk

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 17, 2005
Crewe Cheshire
seen it ages ago now was ok mowt special bout it aint really on for tht long. is alot of gore init just tho there be mre t it

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Nowt special? What's that? Excluding the special effects, rather good story line & pretty decent cast?

I know it's your opinion, and yes I am kind of arguing it, as I don't see how anybody who knows what they are talking about could say that there is ''nowt special'' referring to this film.

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
Will check it out sometime. But imdb gives it a 6.5/10, it cant be that good..

/Gand

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Yeah & Tvokay give it a 3 star rating (Equal to 6/10 i think), but obviously not everybody rates the film, as I didn't. I would of given it a 4.5 probably, only due to a slightly dull ending.

twigletuk

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 17, 2005
Crewe Cheshire
ending was totaly sht maybe a 2nd one?

just seems like any old gorey film seen one seen them all. rither watch saw or hostel tbh

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
ive got it on dvd. never watched it. i might give it a go sometime tho.