The New Guy

Winglessxangel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2005
USA,California,Sacromento
hey guys, my name is Alex. Ive been doing art for about a year or so. The thing i love doing most is concept. Im still far far far from good but i wish to get there. I do all my art first by sketch, then re-ink in photoshop and then color in photoshop. I have recently purchused a tablet but for some reason i gave it back so for a while im gona be doing by mouse again. All of the following art is done by mouse not by tablet.

BTW my friend told me to post here so thats why i did.

And if u like these check out my website www.loadingcreations.tk

1. This is a design i did for a metal band called Motograter. I made this to show them the kind of shirts i can create and i was bout to get a job with them but unfortunelty they dont got contract deal so they cant make music @ the moment and yea. . . ..

MotoGrater%20Ghost%20Shirt.jpg

Motograter%20Ghost%20800x600.jpg

2.This is a piece i did that was inspired by the song My Plague by Slipknot
plague%20800x600.jpg

3.This one was made for an art battle on DB, i won btw
spix%20800x600.jpg

4.This piece is actually a piece i did as a commission. The band is bleeding hearts and they needed an album cover and well there i was lol. The chicks dig this as well
Bleeding%20Hearts.jpg

5. I was going to start a mushroomhead comic book. but never really got further then the cover
MushroomHead%20Cover.jpg

6. The Storyteller. a good band that noone knows about.
The%20StoryTeller.jpg

7.Here are 3 car designes. the heart was for me and the other 2 were for my friends

Supra%20Dragon.jpg

Dragon%20Tribal.jpg

Hood%20Design.jpg

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
They're good as far as sketching and colouring on the PC goes. Which doesn't really go.....I dunno, whatever floats your boat I guess. I only like the Slipknot inspired one, but theyre pretty decent ^___^

ps. your site timed out :flying:

ipixel

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 11, 2005
Northern Ireland
black angel aint to bad.

And i dont know what the fcuk your friends told you to post here.

Full of nothing but retards.

Your a good inker...especially with the mouse.

But your on my territory now :P

ShortyKid

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 11, 2005
they all look good id say cept tht story teller ones face dips down abit but the rest of him looks cool and amg ipixel sut up aldy pls u go a thew days withou bein bigheaded now..

i like ur work new guy =D

Eskimo

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 7, 2003
Neath, South Wales.
Seing as I like Slipknot, I love that design which was inspired by them. All of them are very good and it's proberbly not any good coming from me, but you have massive potential.

Winglessxangel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2005
thnx again. . .. lol

actually by the storyteller one i know it looks weird. and i was so board doing it tell ya the truth. but anyays its supposed have like the armor coming a bit over and covering his face, cuz the way hes sitting hes like pushing it up a bit. i duno lol

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
Winglessxangel said:
thnx again. . .. lol

actually by the storyteller one i know it looks weird. and i was so board doing it tell ya the truth. but anyays its supposed have like the armor coming a bit over and covering his face, cuz the way hes sitting hes like pushing it up a bit. i duno lol

That ones pretty average, nice colouring and all, but the actual proportions of the dude are terrible, even if that is meant to look like armour covering his face then it still looks like he has no neck.

Like I said before, only really good one is the Slipknot inspired ones, others are pretty average bordering on good.

:ppunk:

jamis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
FUTURA said:
That ones pretty average, nice colouring and all, but the actual proportions of the dude are terrible, even if that is meant to look like armour covering his face then it still looks like he has no neck.

Like I said before, only really good one is the Slipknot inspired ones, others are pretty average bordering on good.

:ppunk:

I recon his best one is is wolf one. If hes gonna post it O.o

Winglessxangel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2005
umm well i know my porportions are way off i mean ive only been doing this art thing for a year. and im 15 :S and the wolf thing isnt that great but if u want me to post it that bad jamis then here

Blue%20Wolf.jpg

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
You got some awesome design's there mate :eh:

jamis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
Winglessxangel said:
well hes the one that told me bout this place. but im not so sure were friends lol just a guy i know and help out with photoshop

:D Dam right!

stan

I tell you what id love to see that last one you posted on a T-Shirt it would look awesome .

You got some massive potential if your only 15 .