The News You Have Been Waiting For :)

smoochy boys on tour

Omikkk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2006
Poland
so it's already over? forum has been down for some days and there are no topics about this engine on mir3soft.com. anyone knows what happened?

Omega

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 28, 2010
Its not a release if you read it, it is a server they have opened for bug testing.

Zordon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 26, 2008
Manchester, UK
yeah thats what i thought. was hard to make out the broken english from google translator though i must admit, but got the idea its just a client released?

Omega

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 28, 2010
Not even a full client, just a patch for a client which could be Korean Mir3, Europe Mir3, SNDA Mir3 could be for any mir3 for all we know.

They have cheats coded into the engine 'dbt.dll' and was coded in Delphi as they used JEDI for shadow mapping

Last edited:

Omega

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 28, 2010
I've been online, looks to be quite rubbish and slow fps.

Omega

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 28, 2010
Sorry for third post but the FPS is actually really good, it was lag due to the host being in China. The shadowing is abit off for humans tho and doesn't show weapons ect.

50954694.png

Last edited:

Omega

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 28, 2010
I think they have released the source but you need 200 and 300 posts to download.

Omega

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 28, 2010
that is their mir2 engine.

Mir3:

http://u.115.com/file/f1d82a3d62#C3Engine_Mir3cn.com_MIR3ForDelphi.zip

传奇3,经历了很多很多年,民间高手也研究发明了相当多的传奇3应用,而Delphi版的传奇3插件是其中最完善的一个应用,也为传奇3SF服务了很多年,现在终于可以退休了,C3引擎已经完全 用Delphi重写了整个传奇3服务端程序和客户端程序,而且性能也已完全超越了老的传奇3程序。
因此在退休之际让其老有所用,现发布出来,为大家发恢他的余热。

以下内容需要积分高于 200 才可浏览

http://u.115.com/file/f1d82a3d62 ... m_MIR3ForDelphi.zip

本帖隐藏的内容需要积分高于 300 才可浏览

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Doesn't look very useful. Looks like they just decompiled the official 1.45 EIServer app and built a loader for it. Most of the code is still in Assembly. I compiled it anyway and Setup.exe crashes immediately haven't looked any deeper than that.

Omega

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 28, 2010
I got it to compile and run fine, just seems like an editor and the dll for the Ei1.45 console.

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
I got it to compile and run fine, just seems like an editor and the dll for the Ei1.45 console.

Yes I noticed it needs Time and Date set to Chinese. I pressed run and it complained about missing the sql databases so it does try to load something. Like I said before though if it's all/mostly Assembly then it's useless to use. Unless you want to reverse it.

Omega

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 28, 2010
the plug145 does seem to have some information in it meaning maybe you can change little information, there isnt enough to call it a released source tho.

For Example:

unit _Grobal;

interface
uses SysUtils, Classes, Windows, Messages, ScktComp;
{$A-}
resourcestring
Player_ = '@_Player'; //ÕâÊÇEnvir\Market_Def\00Default.txt Ôö¼ÓµÄÒ»¸ö½Ú
Human_Die = '@_Die';
Human_LevelUp = '@_LevelUp';
Human_EveryDay = '@_EveryDay';
Human_UseItemClick = '@_UseItemClick';
Human_DBQB = '@_DBQB';
Human_ChuShi = '@_ChuShi';
Human_PKOver = '@_PKGameOver';

There must be a reason for releasing little code unless its just to show off and give people false hope to get more users.

I'd be more interested in their wil / map headers...

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Only just noticed this topic, i have the owner and lead developer on QQ, just spoke to them and they said their next plan is creating a English version of the C3 Engine but if anyone is intrested they are willing to sell the source. Also the source that got released isnt the C3 source, just old plugins.

Looking to buy the source it costs 50,000 Euros lol.

Edit:
Beta Version of C3 will be free.
Final version to register will cost around 500RMB = £48+.