The official Lost thread

Peart

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2006
Naw I've seen the whole thing alright

Finale will no doubt end in some amazing twist, like Jack is a robot or Jin is a warewolf.

Senture

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 8, 2004
who said anything about torrents even some of the usenet rips (same source as torrents) are missing the ending

BH

That'd be me :p

Heroes E21 appeared on giganews 1 hour before a torrent surfaced. Yep, its true that you can get fudged usenet files, but its not that much of an issue when you can download a different copy at 1.5mb/sec+ stable :D

Soul

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
Suffolk, England
Season Finale was awesome, Not much more to say really until it starts getting discussed =]

Some people will love it where as some will hate it ofcourse, It's always that way with Lost!

Roll on Season 4 <3

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
anyone got a link to play on internet? all the tvlinks to those 2 eps suddenly went down. cba to wait to download it.

shorty606

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 10, 2005
OMG -
I thought they were flash backs - but they were the future - they got off the island and Jackanory hates it!

Soul

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
Suffolk, England
OMG -
I thought they were flash backs - but they were the future - they got off the island and Jackanory hates it!
It kind of gives it away through the Episode that they're not Flash-Backs. Also that the fact 'Hoffs/Drawlar' is an Anagram for 'Flash Forward'

Kekekeke

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 8, 2006
about 10 minutes before the end I started thinking, what if that's what they would be doing like mirrors of themself's if they were not on the island. Then I thought what if thats the future for them.

Was an amazing episode tbh, wonder what happens in season 4 o.o!!!!

Peart

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2006
Only got to watch it today. My mind = blown.

the whole scene with Hurley and the hippie van literally had me cheering at the screen. Most bad ass thing ever.

Hate

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2005
The only thing I can't figure out is, where is season 4 actually going to go?, back to the island? another place? or just the aftermath?.

Also in the 'flash-forwards', who died that jack went to see and no one else showed up?

:middle:

Kekekeke

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 8, 2006
I reckon it was Ben but it could have been Soyer. The only two options in my opinion. Actually the other option is Juliette.

Peart

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2006
We're not supposed to know yet, but close ups of the newspaper show the guys name began with "jo-". But again, we may not have been supposed to see that either.

The show will continue on the island. They won't get rescued immidiately, something will go wrong like Ben was telling the truth. Mark my words. Perhaps we'll see an alliance between the Losties and the Others against the organization who came to rescue them?

shorty606

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 10, 2005
I think that the future snap shots are just a possible future - maybe a desmond flash but I doubt that. Maybe it was Bens body he went to see. It is surely all confusing.

Hate

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2005
I think that the future snap shots are just a possible future - maybe a desmond flash but I doubt that. Maybe it was Bens body he went to see. It is surely all confusing.

Thats a damn good idea actually, completely forgot about Desmonds seeing into the future thingy, would be interesting to see season 4 as desmond stopping the escape off the island and then continuing from there.