The official Lost thread

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
magic .

Nope not magic..

Its very simple.. The Sonic Wall was turned off while half of the others where on the other island/ capturing the few Losties when the EMP happened.

Its probably normally off but because all the others are back in the barracks and a number of losties got away with someone who knew where the barracks was they decided to play it safe and enable it again

See easy peasy

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Loved the last episode, however the ending i was dissapointed at. They shouldn't have shown what was in that room. Would be looking forward to the next episode alot more if they hadn't done that.

All in all an excellent episode though.

Josh123

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 10, 2006
Episode i just watched was weird, wasnt expecting it to be his father, though I was a little, was abit confusing but all in all was good.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
i want a magic box :(

Last edited:

urbanfox

No Brag, Just Fact
Legendary
Loved the last episode, however the ending i was dissapointed at. They shouldn't have shown what was in that room. Would be looking forward to the next episode alot more if they hadn't done that.

All in all an excellent episode though.

IT WAS GOOD THEY SHOWED!

How many dragon ball z characters does it take to screw in a lightbulb? One, but it takes 30 episodes.

Same with Lost. However, anyone notice they're packing slightly more in each episode? Season's 1 and 2 was a lot slower paced than 3 I believe.

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
nm .

Last edited:

Peart

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2006
Pointless episode, pretty abstract from the plot, but clever and good all the same

Toxick

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 17, 2003
good story tho, once she talked about the spiders tho... you kinda figured something out, but it was a nice ep... love lost with them tieing everything togeter, and also when she poisened him... the noise of the monster was in the background. but agree with jasper could of been thrown in anywere.

Peart

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2006
yeah it did a bit

i dont trust juliet one bit