The wait is over!

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

xterm

LOMCN n00bie
Jan 24, 2004
We're not inviting anyone else at the moment.

Last edited:

marie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 29, 2004
I'll give it a go..d/l will have finished in 7 hours lol.

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
Don't mean to burst your bubble, but not many people wanna download a 1.4gb client just to play a server. In fact, the rules of this forum state that a post must contain an IP and a name. I would download it, but as I already have the client needed to play, I would be downloading it for what, a 1kb txt file?

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
Required

Name and IP of server
Type of Server (2.9, JOB or 3G)
Experience

I did look at the web page but that does not give a lot away...

NeoTrunks

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 30, 2004
damn it ..... delete mir3 EI and play 3g or JOB an tbh get some one to post a damn mir EI server ffs ppl make a JOB or 3G server now >.<
ne wayz ill look @ the site

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
NeoTrunks said:
damn it ..... delete mir3 EI and play 3g or JOB an tbh get some one to post a damn mir EI server ffs ppl make a JOB or 3G server now >.<
ne wayz ill look @ the site
msg me on msn i got some good news for you

chimera

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jul 30, 2003
UK
Vagrant said:
msg me on msn i got some good news for you

Took 3½ hrs to d/l, further 20 mins to set up and get updates, runs smooth, no complaints except never seen another living soul yet!!!! :eek:)

Darkmoon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 4, 2003
USA
Really need a patch for an existing client or a small build exe like kaori uses so you can just connect to the patch server and overwrite the needed files to play.

Another 1.3 gig download is a pain to go through again for allot of people out there.

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
Can I make a suggestion to the host if I may (goes for all host tbh)..

Kaori Patching system works a treat and you hold the files on your web host, this allows for people who may already have a client to then pacth up from what they have. Another suggestion (im full of em) is to compare the files compared to a 1.4 base install and then also make a patch download from one to the other.

Kaoris system is by far the fastest and easiest to work with as it creates all the .gz files you need and only downloads the files that are different to the client, thus using a lot less bandwidth.

TehDeadly

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 5, 2005
Demonic said:
Can I make a suggestion to the host if I may (goes for all host tbh)..

Kaori Patching system works a treat and you hold the files on your web host, this allows for people who may already have a client to then pacth up from what they have. Another suggestion (im full of em) is to compare the files compared to a 1.4 base install and then also make a patch download from one to the other.

Kaoris system is by far the fastest and easiest to work with as it creates all the .gz files you need and only downloads the files that are different to the client, thus using a lot less bandwidth.
good man demonic ^^ i might give it a go, if i cba to download lol

Status
Not open for further replies.