The6Arks Mir2

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
Since all the haters are arguing about the server lasting x months, why not just keep the name @3gena and say season 1 is over and season 2 is starting with a wipe and everyone that played season 1 will get some kind of rewards for playing depending on what level they achieved. You can give them some free gg stuff?

Reactions: Fusion

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
Since all the haters are arguing about the server lasting x months, why not just keep the name @3gena and say season 1 is over and season 2 is starting with a wipe and everyone that played season 1 will get some kind of rewards for playing depending on what level they achieved. You can give them some free gg stuff?
I have done something similar to this in Alliance server and found more issues and complaints from players who did NOT play the server before alliance for the offers been given to the players played the server before alliance 😅 they even called me corrupt gm doing deals

IceSlice

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 24, 2005
Under the Sea :O
I've played a few 3g servers. The only issue I've always had was the same items and same stats on each server. He always has good content but the item stats and variety killed it for me everytime.
Good luck tho I'll jump on and check it out.

/twirl

Slayer1985

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 20, 2014
looks good then i read auto combat feature , get the **** outta here with that mir4, mir 5 pro noun gex x bullshit dawg

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
Personally i like the auto combat system if it doesnt break server economic which is very controlled in my server this time it wont be anything else than helping players to gain some extra exp while they r busy to stay on pc for hours to compete with geeks and lvlers (1$) per hour

Ohnozircon

LOMCN Member
Oct 12, 2020
Personally i like the auto combat system if it doesnt break server economic which is very controlled in my server this time it wont be anything else than helping players to gain some extra exp while they r busy to stay on pc for hours to compete with geeks and lvlers (1$) per hour
You like it because you can sell it and make ££££
I 100% bet you wont give it away for free

• Haha
Reactions: 3gena

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
You like it because you can sell it and make ££££
I 100% bet you wont give it away for free
Ye i wont give it free but £0.2 a day is it a big issue for you? I have worked hard and spent hours coding and testing a system which will help u to lvl up and compete with geeks for £0.2 a day and it was nearly free in carnage

If u think anyone will work and spend hours if not days working for free you are wrong 😅

• Haha
Reactions: Ohnozircon

Slayer1985

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 20, 2014
£5 a month for auto bot is cool, if your into that sort of thing , im old and i dont care for it

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Lets make cheating a feature that you have to pay for, no wonder the games in the shitty state it is. Players are going to cheat so i'll a make profit out of it as well greedy **** simple as that.

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
SpellsInfo.png

TheOnlyOne

DarkReturn Server High Rate
Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
gl mate
just back to mir after been away for few months

booom

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 14, 2003
This needs more ads to ensure an amazing user count since day 1
As so many servers went live just recently.

Reactions: 3gena

BlackWizz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 31, 2017
Entrapment from war has been changed and added to monk as a new skills wich pull up players?
also
Blink/ShadowStep is added to monk ..... but as a new skill ...

beer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2004
From the discord some sad news I just read

@everyone
Sad to tell you that server launch is delayed until end of April i know some of you want to play but i do not need to rush opening the server there are few more codes require improving specially to enhance the game play for monk class. Thank you

Damn it I was looking forward for tonight at 7pm shame its not happening now???

• Wow
Reactions: Jev

BlackWizz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 31, 2017
Sad to tell you that server launch is delayed until end of April i know some of you want to play but i do not need to rush opening the server there are few more codes require improving specially to enhance the game play for monk class. Thank you
WTF is that bullshit
Because Usercount from pheonix is not going down he don`t want to open .....
is not about codes and other is about usercount all the time is doing this ....

Reactions: marloner3224