TheEnd Mir2 Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fearless2002

LOMCN Leecher
Nov 20, 2018
Sad thing is everyone that talk **** about this server and will play it anyway because they have nothing better to do honestly give him props for actually making a server cause atm there isnt many servers out. you will see me on the server. and you play mir to waste time am i wrong you play for fun

Reactions: Flatline and 3gena

astrix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 16, 2011
probs still more content than artificial . and less lag than icemans. keep it up better than basic trash shite ive seen.. loads of servers that are beyond ****. each to their own. gl!

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
Quality Orb is under rated.

Why da *** can't I play a Tao with a D sword or a Mace, most servers suck!

I'm already tipping this one to be best in 2021, *** all y'all.

Ohnozircon

LOMCN Member
Oct 12, 2020
Watch out kids, the cash cow knock up servers have mutated and are fast spreading.
As opposed to your discord streaming super best thing since sliced bread im gonna make my son a streamergod thing your doing, with a mir2 server snapped on for good measure? :)

• Love
Reactions: Kevweasel

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
Nah i would play this if it were a high rate, but no lol i'm simply not gonna put effort into a mid rate that has a high chance of getting wiped at any point, i doubt this servers gonna last long again what a coincidence that its getting released when everyone is in lock down o_O cashcow i suppose :p
i have put effort into server and ppl aint that idiot to waste money for nothing.
gameshop isnt only gamegold u can farm ingame gold and purchase what u want instead of donating.
not selling items spells or anything special its just potions.
Post automatically merged:

probs still more content than artificial . and less lag than icemans. keep it up better than basic trash shite ive seen.. loads of servers that are beyond ****. each to their own. gl!
ty mate ill do my best to the server.
at least it would be nice if ppl who doesnt like playing unknown mir2 server gms keeps thier **** words to them and not to hurt others.

Wummy

Majestic Mir 2
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2015
Majestic Town
Aye he’s servers was alright tbf there was abit of corruption but said that he’s gonna not do it again on this server. Ye it could be cash cow but it’s the people who donated let it happens lol. Simple enough don’t donate and don’t get exp pots and that. Quite simple.

Flatline

Dickhead ;)
Loyal Member
Jun 9, 2018
Leeds
yep exactly atleast hes trying lol and for people saying its a cash cow just dont donate thats your choice you aint getting forced to pay atleast its not £10 a month to actually play the server

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
Some Mir3 servers lasted more than some Mir2 servers though ;)
Excluding Jeebus/Skibashit, that guy would sell his bird for a tenna.

Oh, some insight...I guess.

Could never get attached to Mir 3 servers as they ruin themselves by too much content + elements/items bringing the balance of the game to wack levels.

Why are the UC for Mir3 servers looking fairly healthy? The pigs count towards the UC or is this actual stability from an actual community with wars and pvp??

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom

Could never get attached to Mir 3 servers as they ruin themselves by too much content + elements/items bringing the balance of the game to wack levels.

Why are the UC for Mir3 servers looking fairly healthy? The pigs count towards the UC or is this actual stability from an actual community with wars and pvp??
Just because you don't like mir3 doesn't mean no one else does 😂

Reactions: 3gena and zedina

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
Not even Zircon could save Mir3 *drops mic*

/sorryofftopic ;p

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa

Because some of them are ran by people with experience that had long lasting servers before. And because the gameplay is better than any Mir 2 server.

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
Because some of them are ran by people with experience that had long lasting servers before. And because the gameplay is better than any Mir 2 server.

Which one would you recommend then?

Gameplay is better? What features make the Mir3's better than Jamie's Marble or Valk? What server in your opinion has provided the best example of gameplay, Zircon?

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
Which one would you recommend then?

Gameplay is better? What features make the Mir3's better than Jamie's Marble or Valk? What server in your opinion has provided the best example of gameplay, Zircon?

Zentaur, Olymp, DarkSide (even if it's using the old 3.55 files).

Gameplay feels smoother to me. Skills are better. PVE is not clunky, which is something you can't say about Mir 2. I also like PVP more in Mir 3 (even though PVP in Zircon is worse than in 3.55) but I understand why someone would prefer the Mir 2 PVP style.

But most of it is subjective I guess.

Reactions: WelshSteel

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
I'll try Olymp, bored out of my mind, Mir 2 Devs are dragging my spirit in the gutter atm xD

Mir2 is more simple, doesnt require ADV on elements or elements at all, players mechanics are quite simple + is easy to balance than Mir3.

One thing i noticed across all Mir2 servers is how unstable Sin+Archer are (quite similar as Mir3 Sin).

Status
Not open for further replies.