TheOldestActive

Godark

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2003
Was wondering outa curieosity (spelt rong) who has used this forum the longest since way back when...
Prive Servers were all the rage :ppunk: our old forum that every1 used to spam got locked down the days Zanarkand Server was flying high,when every1 went on a super stat server to woop every1s ass :fthrower: on there old crapy computers lol

Well neways i joind

23/3/2003

how about you???

if this is in the rong place move it plz :p

Last edited:

Rizzla

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2003
Hmm i still have a warning from 30-12-2003 for posting a link to a naughty picture :P Surely i can be forgiven by now. Well, you can see my join date. When did this forum open?

Before this was on that other private server resource forum that lomcn replaced.

Miles

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 27, 2003
It depends what you mean - technically the person who joined first is Python (http://lomcn.co.uk/forum/member.php?u=1) but that's because he's the license holder, Beachy was the 5th person to join (I think) and therefore he's probably the person with power who's been here the longest.

Out of the people who are still active I'm pretty close to the top, but so are Milo, DF etc, and I think that EE is around 10th (whereas i'm 115th). I think I joined a couple of days after the forum was set up (and I was one of the first members on the forum which we had before - and a moderator if my memory serves me well, although that was nothing like this, and was run by Chris -.-)

There's no simple answer, but there are still quite a few of the first 150 people to join active, oh and Leo wasn't one of those people =p, she just edited an unused user to make it seem like she was =p

/Miles

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
It depends what you mean - technically the person who joined first is Python (http://lomcn.co.uk/forum/member.php?u=1) but that's because he's the license holder, Beachy was the 5th person to join (I think) and therefore he's probably the person with power who's been here the longest.

Out of the people who are still active I'm pretty close to the top, but so are Milo, DF etc, and I think that EE is around 10th (whereas i'm 115th). I think I joined a couple of days after the forum was set up (and I was one of the first members on the forum which we had before - and a moderator if my memory serves me well, although that was nothing like this, and was run by Chris -.-)

There's no simple answer, but there are still quite a few of the first 150 people to join active, oh and Leo wasn't one of those people =p, she just edited an unused user to make it seem like she was =p

/Miles

Im not that old in regards to forum join dates.

However im quite high up on the post count........

But none of that matters.

Im the most powerful guy here so feel my wrath :P

Elvin

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 14, 2003
middlesex
im stil here and my join date is
<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Edit:
forgot to add was on old forum aswell as msrf

Last edited:

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
well i rejoined in Apr 2003 after forum shut but been here since mrsf and gameguru days :)

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Ive been here for a reasonable amount of time but no as long as some of u old chaps and half the people that have posted on here I haved seen be active in months.

BloodDemon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 20, 2003
Darlington, UK
Joined this world 20-7-2003 when the oldschool days where in full swing the likes of stanislav and basic euro mir 1.4 i still remember the day that the ei mobs where ripped into mir2 and uploaded for us all to play on Prophercy. I was 13 back then doesnt time fly

Edit:

Ha gameguru that was a joke if anything, a blast from the past is always a gd thing

tazor

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 2, 2006
lol game guru

every1 spam their servers all over the page

''lightning server up 24/7!!!!!!''

or ''WhIpLaSh up now!!!!!!!!!!''

Chriz

Captain Lurker
VIP
Mar 24, 2003
LOMCN
lol my original join date was 24-03-2003 but lost password to my old account, after they all got changed for some reason lol -.-

lmao gameguru brings back memories....

mrjedi

LOMCN n00bie
Apr 19, 2003
lol game guru

every1 spam their servers all over the page

''lightning server up 24/7!!!!!!''

or ''WhIpLaSh up now!!!!!!!!!!''

game guru was the good old days new sites come and went then lomcn ,lomcn didnt come about till the servers was dieing ( gg was made to stop the mir bits &bobs ) not that work hasnt come on alot :) and it has by the look of it .
this is the 2nd lomcn site all the old forum names got changed along time ago.

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
Chester :P
im sure i was start of 2003 but i was here on the oldforum aswell was on there a few months b4 it went down