there a way to talk chinise ?

Join Discord

forspinki

Legend
Legendary
Oct 23, 2006
Handan, China
i was wondering is there a way of being able to type chinise useing a english keyboard e.g. say if i type " Hello how are you" can i make that text turn into chinise symbols ?

Elijah

Crystal Dev
Developer
Jul 21, 2004
i was wondering is there a way of being able to type chinise useing a english keyboard e.g. say if i type " Hello how are you" can i make that text turn into chinise symbols ?

Use a translator, their not very acurate alot of the time, as languages don't generaly just convert as easily as that, but they give a rough idea to what their getting at.

/Ash

NeoTrunks

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 30, 2004
i think u can get chinese fonts but most of em make them direct raw translation i mean like if u type something in english its grammer aint the same in chinese
and sometimes u get the wrong words
if u found a font u can check the spelling and stuff here http://babelfish.altavista.com/

also if it helps :P i think " Ni hao " means hello and "Gan Ni " mean **** u XD

killer22

Permanently R3T/\r|)
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2003
PFC where else
shi shi ni means goodbye. and hi means hi.. i work with 2 chinese people lol they dont have hello in there lang.

NeoTrunks

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 30, 2004
ah i was sure there is a way to change your setting so it types in chinise but it seems no1 no's :(

u need a chinese langauge pack

EDIT : chinese speaking is 2 langauges btw i know the fast and smooth one is called "Cintanese" maybe wrong spelling but yeah
and theres another rough one i frogot its name
so its not "Chinese" :p

killer22

Permanently R3T/\r|)
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2003
PFC where else
in actual fact theres 3 main langs of chinese and loads like 20 different sub versions of it. just like in the uk diff areas speak diff ways and in diff tounge.. one of hte guys i work with speaks 5 of the langs fluently. n trust me its hard enof learning the first.. n i think the main is summit like myian or summit weird like that.. starts with M thats for sure