They are attacking my server

smoochy boys on tour

Baldasor

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2008
They are attacking my server.
this ip 87.219.23.242.
In the game called me and threatened Kakita, who rose to the level of 50 and that gave me pull the items or login.
Now my server is down.​

Baldasor

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2008
Thanks Mukai.

If anyone has more information about stopping attacks of this kind would appreciate it, I am going on to me, but nobody knows what he puedep to a grilling tomorrow, we are in the hands of hackers who only know these people to **** legal.

Greetings and thanks.​

Upvote 0

mapadale

Thanks Mukai.​

If anyone has more information about stopping attacks of this kind would appreciate it, I am going on to me, but nobody knows what he puedep to a grilling tomorrow, we are in the hands of hackers who only know these people to **** legal.​

Greetings and thanks.​
Use the search function or look for posts from PAIN aka KingOfKings

As there are a few guides or posts that tell you how to protect against this sort of attack.

Upvote 0

KingOfKings

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Mar 18, 2008
Also you can report the attack

I reported one recently most isp will be happy to help (if its an ISP attacking you)

I reported one to tiscili (not going to name the person here) they sent me with this mail I dont know how their ISP works but probabaly be the same usually they very happy to help...

Dedi companys probably work the same but im not sure but doubt they'll be happy if they using their server to DOS people
Heres what they emailed me with...

Think a few people have these port attacking programs now so best to report it in.

Heres what they said to me:

''Hello,

Thank you for contacting Tiscali Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) Team.

I understand that you wish to report an incident of attempt of hacking/port scanning by one of our customers.

To investigate this issue we require some more information. We would be grateful if you could respond to this e-mail with the firewall logs.

Please note that the firewall logs taken from your computer will provide the details of any attempted hack to your computer.

In order to investigate the Internet abuse report you sent us, it is a must for us to have the "Firewall Logs" of the abuse incident with correct time and date. Without this information, it would not be possible for us to proceed with our investigation to trace the abuser.

Also, please be informed that we take all the internet abuse reports very seriously and definite action will be taken against the abusers, if traced out.

Therefore, we request you to mail the Firewall Logs, which is very critical in enabling us to identify the user abusing the Internet. Please note that if we have not heard from you within seven days of this e-mail being sent we will have to close the investigation due to lack of information.

Kind Regards

Tiscali Abuse Team
[email protected]''

Last edited:
Upvote 0