This is what happens....

Join Discord

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
when you base your predictions on the fact you're fag. Once again, Colonels predictions that England would lose in the RWC are wrong. I'll be enjoying my teams RWC final match from the comfort of my own home. England 14 France 9.

**** you Colonel, **** your ****ty predictions and **** your country's rugby team that will also be sat at home watching the game, and crying because they are ****ing failures.

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
france are so stupid, how hard is it to take one player out of the game. after all thats all england lay their hopes on.

>DMX<

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Manchester
Was a good game, thought they had blown it come 70th minute. Good ol' Jonny ;) all way to final now !

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
france are so stupid, how hard is it to take one player out of the game. after all thats all england lay their hopes on.
Every team, no matter what sport have atleast one player that they rely (sp?) on. Aslong as Johnny is doing what is part of the game, theres nothing wrong with him winning us games.

Insane

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 18, 2003
The Matrix!!
Englands game has always benefited from the number 10 jersey, thats why for 20 years there has been no better fly half in the world than the ones that play for england.

Rob andrew & Johnny Wilkinson have scored over 1200 points combined in their respective eras, with Wilkinson scoring 3 time as many as andrew, in many less games. Along with Paul Grayson & Charlie Hodgeson who also stacked up another 700 points for england in that position. Evry rugby team in the world, whoever it is would pay the earth to make wilkinson one of their nationals, plain and simple.

He is the best player currently in the world, and had he not spent the last 2-3 years injured on and off, he would probably be even further in front of everyone else than he is.

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
Englands game has always benefited from the number 10 jersey, thats why for 20 years there has been no better fly half in the world than the ones that play for england.

Rob andrew & Johnny Wilkinson have scored over 1200 points combined in their respective eras, with Wilkinson scoring 3 time as many as andrew, in many less games. Along with Paul Grayson & Charlie Hodgeson who also stacked up another 700 points for england in that position. Evry rugby team in the world, whoever it is would pay the earth to make wilkinson one of their nationals, plain and simple.

He is the best player currently in the world, and had he not spent the last 2-3 years injured on and off, he would probably be even further in front of everyone else than he is.

Agree 100% with most points except the best player in the world bit.

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
dont know yet bit of a stupid question because the other semi final is at 8 2nite.
you know one of the teams in the final..so therefore it's not a stupid question at all..
you could have said England are in the final but you were too busy being a stubborn Welshman and trying to avoid admitting the fact that England are in the final..

Before you start with the whole "England are gona lose in the final" bull****, i couldn't care less, England team could play the worst they ever have, at least they're good enough to reach the finals ;)

stop making bull**** excuses, you're just in a little Welsh mood, because England got further than Wales..

Deal with it.

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003

See, let me continue proving my point that your a pathetic loser by using this qoute.

1. Your statement shows that Wales haven't even got one good player to lay their hopes on.

2. Ill assume that your saying must mean that Wilkinson creates and builds all the points himself, is he a 1 man scrum, backline, try-scorer and kicker? Or perhaps a team builds the play and he just happens to be the person that can kick the points LIKE EVERY OTHER FLY HALF IN RUGBY?

3. Ill assume that "Lewsey" is actually a code name for "Wilkinson" when he is in a disguise seeing as it was actually Lewsey's try that was the deciding factor in the 2 teams as both teams kicked 9 points.

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales

ok this quote simply means FRANCE are so stupid BECAUSE they didnt take jonny out of the game, jonny IS A GOOD outside half and he scores and creates points SO WHY didnt they take him out? serge betsen said he would but failed to do so.

anyway kud asked a question whos in the final and yes i replied sarcastically because i didnt know who was in the final but there ya go.

anyway its england vs south affrica and seeing as south affrica by the scoreline gave argentina a lesson or two. but the safe money would go on south affrica as theyve beaten england on their last 3 meeting although jonny wasnt playing in the last 3 meetings one meeting included the 30 something 0 in the group stage.

Insane

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 18, 2003
The Matrix!!
Agree 100% with most points except the best player in the world bit.
I regard wilkinson as the best player for a number of reasons, the first obviously being the points tally, but the others is he can read play like nobody else, he kicks for goal in a manner that he knows he will score, not like many who kick and hope it flies through the sticks. His ability on the ball is exeptional when he is brought into open play, he has a precense on the field nobody else has in any team, when he is in the squad he gives the england team a beleif they don really seem to have when he isnt playing, he kicks the ball better than anybody else, he can score a pressure goal with ease when most would fluff it. I could go on, despite the fact he is a fly half, I, in my opinion beleieve he is the most natuarly talented rugby player currently playing, if not of all time.

Come on guys we'll all apart of the United Kingdom lets Reunite....
Thats never going to happen. United Kingdom was history years ago and the reason is politics.

Paul

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
jonny's struggled with kicking this world cup his success rate is at 60 odd % where as chris paterson left the tournament in the qtr's with 16/16 kicks going over.

another intresting thing is if south affrica or england win the world cup no one will regard them as the best team in the world. they'll hold the title but everyone knows that newzealand could beat both teams if they performed. and personally i regard dan carter as the best fly half in the world. he stronger faster and just as quick at making decisions as jonny. but neither of them have had much success with place kicking.