This is what happens....

Insane

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 18, 2003
The Matrix!!
She was kidding, you don't need to be in Serious-Mode all the time bud =]
LOL. was a tad drunk, always get my serious head on when ive a had a few beers :/

jonny's struggled with kicking this world cup his success rate is at 60 odd % where as chris paterson left the tournament in the qtr's with 16/16 kicks going over.

another intresting thing is if south affrica or england win the world cup no one will regard them as the best team in the world. they'll hold the title but everyone knows that newzealand could beat both teams if they performed. and personally i regard dan carter as the best fly half in the world. he stronger faster and just as quick at making decisions as jonny. but neither of them have had much success with place kicking.

I think all things considered, wilkinson has hardly played since the last world cup yet he comes back when it matters most and bam! were in the final. I would argue till im blue in the face, and not because im english, but a fully 100% fit, 100% trained and mentaly focused wilkinson would outkick and outscore any flyhalf in the world, past or present. Thats why hes allready (i think, if not far off), the highest world cup points scorer and also highest pointscorer for a flyhalf.

As for New Zealand, I do agree they are the best team in this tournament, but the fact is they didnt do the business when it mattered and at the end of the day thats all that really counts. Just like 4 years ago, Australia were regarded as the best team, but they lost when it mattered.

Thats my opinion anyway.

Paul

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
Don't mind colonel, England could have went to the world cup as 100-1 favourites and beaten every team by a 50 point plus margin and not conceded a single point and he would still say they were ****.

His retarded logic comes back to bite him in the arse time and time again, yet he refuses to think. His latest comments have shat all over his previous one.

See, first he goes on about how Wilkinson is the one guy that makes the England team. Then he goes on about how Paterson kikced 100%. The weird thing is, despite Englands apparent reliance on Wilkinson, and the fact Patterson kicked better, England are in the final, and Paterson went home 2 rounds beforehand.

New Zealand will still be the "best" team in the world. Wow, what a great ****ing concept, how about, in 4 years time the IRB phone you up and ask you "who is the best team in the world colonel" and whoever you pick wins thew world cup automatically.

New Zealand "COULD" have beaten everyone if they performed. Welcome to international tournaments where its not about who is the best, but who can perform coonsistently and raise their game when they need to. England managed to do that, New Zealand didnt.

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
jonny's struggled with kicking this world cup his success rate is at 60 odd % where as chris paterson left the tournament in the qtr's with 16/16 kicks going over.
If im right jonny was having problems kicking because of the practice balls or something was he not? Think they had to change the ball half way through match as wasnt a match ball.

ok this quote simply means FRANCE are so stupid BECAUSE they didnt take jonny out of the game, jonny IS A GOOD outside half and he scores and creates points SO WHY didnt they take him out? serge betsen said he would but failed to do so.
Surely this is a cowardly and stupid act taking someone out of a game could end there career probably the most stupidest comment ive ever seen on this forum and theres alot of retards on here.

My oppinion anyway

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
The thing is, trying to take someone out does not always work, and its not what professionals always do.

Geez im a football fann ot a rugby fan, and know for a fact people could say "All you have to do is take Kaka out and Liverpool would have won the final"... Not what people want to see in professional games im afraid.

F4LL3N_4NG3L

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2006
Liverpool
The thing is, trying to take someone out does not always work, and its not what professionals always do.

Geez im a football fan not a rugby fan, and know for a fact people could say "All you have to do is take Kaka out and Liverpool would have won the final"... Not what people want to see in professional games im afraid.

Would have been a good game ;) Joke!

Your not the best if you can't beat the best :P

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Come on guys we'll all apart of the United Kingdom lets Reunite....

Lmao **** that off England ftw ^_^
Ilike your style. :D

Well tbh... everyone one in the England team has there own part it isnt just about one person it's all about everyone coming together and winning africa.

so colonel. just sit back and watch England win the title.

/ancient

>DMX<

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Manchester
All that needs to be said is England Vs South Africa final, rest of the teams wasnt up to the job of getting that far and therefore shut up.

TxGraphicz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 12, 2006
I don't know anything about Rugby I just want to fit in with the community so I'm making an appearance in this thread. Hiya guys.

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
Its not about rugby anymore lol, its about laughing at colonel. He's gone beyond the point of ultimate loser now.

Hye Colonel, if Wales beat England in the next 6 nations, it won't count for anything right, cos England are still the better team in rankings yeah?

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
you are a bunch of mug's that just twist what i say so you can take a shot at me because your lifes are just empty and pointless.

TxGraphicz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 12, 2006
lol don't argue on the internet and say our lives are pointless, no one will take you seriously.

TxGraphicz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 12, 2006
"because your lifes are just empty and pointless." Do you think we care about yours?