Biohazard

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Apr 21, 2003
Salem, Oregon
This is a story of true lovee.

Little mandy and billy were younggg kids who lived next door to each other
everyday they would come out side and have a teddy bear picnic and eat there pb&j's .They would play afternoon after afternoon and always have funn
theyd go to the beach hold hands and colllect shellsss andd make sandcastless even though they were young this was a start of somthing neww

but one day after mandy's 6th birthday day billy came up to her and saiid will you be my girl frreind and she agreed they sat there by the pond and they promised Forever.

they hugged they kissed and there mom and dad's new they were perfect.

everyday as they grew older there love kept growing stronger
they became teenagers and they were loving better thn eveer

they spent there summers togetherr
they had sleepovers and they were the best of freinds and lovers
they loved everywhere .
even if they were miles apart

it was perfect. years past and passed and they got married

one day after billy got home from work mandy had some breaking news
she was pregnant with a baby

on june 22nd she gave birth to a beautiful baby girl
she grew bigger and bigger and soon
mandy knew she was pregnant again
she gave birth to a beautiful baby boy on september 13th 1997
they were a perfect family

Biohazard

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Apr 21, 2003
Salem, Oregon
until one day on september 11th
billy was on call to a terrorist attack
he went down to the station and got ready to go
he told his family he will always loves them and no matter what happenes "forever" his wife beegged him not to go but he kissed he and right as he walked out the door she whispered '"forever i promise'"

he raced to those towers two men went in and one of them was billy and only one came out and that one wasnt billy he rescued a woman but couldnt save himself

Later that night the firmen came to her door with the bad news and she fell to her knees and cried she held her necklace with her wedding ring on it and whispered forever baby

forever.later that night she went to the pond when they first had there memories.she sat there and criedd and look at the pondd and rember themm

but then it started to rain she headed back in when she heard a noiseee she looked out the windoww after she got in
it was pouring and she saw more than half her town standing there with candles in pouring rain she started cryign and held her children close

A couple of years later when the daughter had to bring a parent in on sept. 11th for career day she wrote a speech abotu why her father wasnt there.that day when she went and no one except for her mom the kids all laughed and saiid her father ddint care enough about her and she got up there and she told them why he couldnt be there and how she was so proud of him.

a tear came to her mothers eye

and all the kids were so touched the teacher hugged her and told her how proud she was
but her final words before she ended everythign was and the reason im not sad anymore is beacuse daddy isnt really goone he is in my heart.

even thoguh her mom sat up and cried tht very day every year round she knew he was never gone

If you were touched by this clcik reply and copy the codes and repostt
and pray for all those sept 11th victims and families.

-Biohazard

Peart

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2006
Heart-wrenching story, now tell it to someone who gives a sh‪it.

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
Could've at least been one of those kickass long jokes with massive punchline.

You fail.

Rebal

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 30, 2007
Awww nice story, reminds me of me and my gf exactly the same to be honest, although ill never die rar hehe ;) well maybe when im 60-70 but we'll grow old together n ill die lying in her arms :) :P yea very nice story.. lovely.

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
Awww nice story, reminds me of me and my gf exactly the same to be honest, although ill never die rar hehe ;) well maybe when im 60-70 but we'll grow old together n ill die lying in her arms :) :P yea very nice story.. lovely.
Or maybe she'll die lying in your arms.

and Bio, i seriously hope this is your idea of a joke, i never thought i'd EVER see you posting bull**** like that..
if you were serious then your e-penis just inverted.

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
thought the story was quite creative and more than likely true for someone of the thousands that died. it might have been in america that 9/11 happened but there was more than likely more than a thousand british people in that tower have a bit of sympathy u cun*s.

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
what we don't have sympathy because we don't appreciate ****ing **** chain things?

but come on this goes in the same league as the chain letter things that end with "if you dont show your appreciation or pass this on the dead girl will get you in your sleep"

why don't you just edit that story and say if you don't have sympathy the twin towers will come in the night and cut you.

Last edited:

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
ye the chain thing at the bottom spoilt it

but thers no need for 'Heart-wrenching story, now tell it to someone who gives a sh‪it.'

{TheKing}

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 29, 2006

Nice story, like the one you pm'ed me? ;)

"Rofl you odnt know me blud i get u shot eaze i got contacts from manchester london loads dont go chatting ****.. u aint stepped out ur front door cus u get blazed init ive dun 6-7 months in jail for near murdering some one in a fight, u see me and my boiz ude be running and dont go chatting **** now going ooooo gang isit n all dis bull ****, if u actually went out ude know gangs r the presents... no man who is a Don etc is by there self... ide merk u blud.. look at ur siggy n all aston ville rofl... u ****ing lil sap."

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
LOL i seriously hope that little story TheKing posted is true, then we can have another retard to laugh off the face of GoT

WHERE DA G'S AT!?!
HOLLAAAAAAAA

RedDragonX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 5, 2005
Nice story, like the one you pm'ed me? ;)

"Rofl you odnt know me blud i get u shot eaze i got contacts from manchester london loads dont go chatting ****.. u aint stepped out ur front door cus u get blazed init ive dun 6-7 months in jail for near murdering some one in a fight, u see me and my boiz ude be running and dont go chatting **** now going ooooo gang isit n all dis bull ****, if u actually went out ude know gangs r the presents... no man who is a Don etc is by there self... ide merk u blud.. look at ur siggy n all aston ville rofl... u ****ing lil sap."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Rebal, seek mental help before its too late.

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
ok this is one of my private messages he sent me the other day "rofl son, ur dad hard? go ask people for the last name Hopkins, my dad n his bro back in the day was the hardest family in newport.. knocked out the hoopers, the bails, every ****er, my dad is 53, and i havent seen eny one step to him sum **** in town tryed to be funny n my dad went n wha mate n wha.. n they ****ed off en.. and as for me getting a gun, it aint hard to get one round newport, i also have links in manchester and london so mate dont chat ****, and yes knifes guns n bats ... i go out all time i know every mutha ****a on the streets n they wont touch me blud, as for body masters, i find it better than fitness, u can cerntainly give a punch out? i come froma boxing family .... from NewBridge... theres a street calls hopkins street and a town ... cus of my family ... professional boxers, my dad has knocked out 4bouncers my uncle has knocked out 3, and ive ko'd everyone ive had a fight with heck, ive been sent down for 6months for gbh for near killing a 20 yr old man ruffely about 17stone.. dont chat **** ill just throw u u mug... u dont know jack... n btw as for boys.. theres only one kid i ang round wid ye name lee hooper bre... n trust he wouldent jump in if it was 1on 1 ... i dont need ppl to jump in cus u be floored in seconds, dont act all dis n that on net.. u wont even meet me u pussy ****... u r jokes man making me laugh ide merk u physically blud trust... u obv aint been down london or manchester, youd get shot... u dont know how many links i have.. can get u shot eaze b dont **** around yano."

then he sent me another like 10mins l8r

"mate, i dont even feel eny ones punches when am in middle of a fight, i havent been ko'd or dropped , only feel it few days after or day after... i dont need boys to jump in.. but yano if u actually go out like u say u do.. ude realise no one is by there self enymore... gangs is the presents..... and yes im in a gang, corpa and pill manz and i know a few manchester and a few england grimsby people as my miss's lives there n i lived there for 4months, but came bk cus newport has got so much more n i hadto finish n get my college stuff rdy n all... moving der when 16, trust me eazy i can get u shot ... ill blaze the whole lot of ur fam you aint even shot a gun before or stabbed eny one u lil *****.. enyway nuff said dont bother pming me back cus u r jokes and ur a mug..
as i said if u went out ude know that gangs are every where its the presents..."

DeathWish

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Oct 29, 2003
hahaha what a twat.

im gasta blad im gun wa shoot u bad boi styleeee brrrraaaaaap

fink ya shd change the thread name to

Rebals Life Story, Part 2 Comming Soon.

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
lol so reading that apparently a 15 year old kid has stabbed someone, shot someone and knocked out a 17 stonne person...ohhh god...let the public humiliation begin.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
so hes 15, and can do easly get u shot, 'blaze' ur whole family, knock out a massive 20yr old.

hes in a gang and has shot guns before and stabbed ppl, done a 6-7 month jail sentence (wouldnt that be juvy or w/e at the age of 15 and under?)

u chat so much **** its unreal lol

(this is aimed at rebel the gangsta hard man btw lol)

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
all the above plus he still gets time to pop on mir n say hi. the amount of **** the kid chats is unreal. spose its lucky this is General off topic lal.

WTF?!

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 3, 2007
ok this is one of my private messages he sent me the other day "rofl son, ur dad hard? go ask people for the last name Hopkins, my dad n his bro back in the day was the hardest family in newport.. knocked out the hoopers, the bails, every ****er, my dad is 53, and i havent seen eny one step to him sum **** in town tryed to be funny n my dad went n wha mate n wha.. n they ****ed off en.. and as for me getting a gun, it aint hard to get one round newport, i also have links in manchester and london so mate dont chat ****, and yes knifes guns n bats ... i go out all time i know every mutha ****a on the streets n they wont touch me blud, as for body masters, i find it better than fitness, u can cerntainly give a punch out? i come froma boxing family .... from NewBridge... theres a street calls hopkins street and a town ... cus of my family ... professional boxers, my dad has knocked out 4bouncers my uncle has knocked out 3, and ive ko'd everyone ive had a fight with heck, ive been sent down for 6months for gbh for near killing a 20 yr old man ruffely about 17stone.. dont chat **** ill just throw u u mug... u dont know jack... n btw as for boys.. theres only one kid i ang round wid ye name lee hooper bre... n trust he wouldent jump in if it was 1on 1 ... i dont need ppl to jump in cus u be floored in seconds, dont act all dis n that on net.. u wont even meet me u pussy ****... u r jokes man making me laugh ide merk u physically blud trust... u obv aint been down london or manchester, youd get shot... u dont know how many links i have.. can get u shot eaze b dont **** around yano."

then he sent me another like 10mins l8r

"mate, i dont even feel eny ones punches when am in middle of a fight, i havent been ko'd or dropped , only feel it few days after or day after... i dont need boys to jump in.. but yano if u actually go out like u say u do.. ude realise no one is by there self enymore... gangs is the presents..... and yes im in a gang, corpa and pill manz and i know a few manchester and a few england grimsby people as my miss's lives there n i lived there for 4months, but came bk cus newport has got so much more n i hadto finish n get my college stuff rdy n all... moving der when 16, trust me eazy i can get u shot ... ill blaze the whole lot of ur fam you aint even shot a gun before or stabbed eny one u lil *****.. enyway nuff said dont bother pming me back cus u r jokes and ur a mug..
as i said if u went out ude know that gangs are every where its the presents..."

THATS ROCKY LOLS!