*** Three Heroes ***

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
yep they are :P some quests even do give + 1 level unless they changed it now :P but seemed ok to me

Dibbyz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 23, 2004
Well hurry up and get this server online so I can get to owning people. Off work today, come onnnnnnn :D

SiD

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 30, 2003
Sounds good, not played mir in a long time but will give this a try when it's up.

Sorry

Audrey
Dedicated Member
Apr 13, 2011
was waiting for a new server from ben this will be massive ...any news when it will be up were we can d/l etc i cant w8 i`m full of joy lol

Celsius

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
We have no official ETA yet and will post when we do. Don't listen to anyone saying they think it will come up in a weeks time or whatever, as you will hear the official ETA from us first.

Sorry

Audrey
Dedicated Member
Apr 13, 2011
We have no official ETA yet and will post when we do. Don't listen to anyone saying they think it will come up in a weeks time or whatever, as you will hear the official ETA from us first.

thank you verry much for the fast reply :)

DeathsDoor

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 9, 2004
Kurdistan
Anywaayy..We're deciding an open beta pretty soon, date will be released soon, still haven't decided if its gonna be a wiped beta or not. we shall see.

The chances are that the beta is actually live if no wipe. so same thing bro. :)

....lol

/2DamnGood

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Ive already posted this on the forums but ill just clarify a few things here.

-The open beta has been called off, instead we're still runnin closed beta tests instead. We dont feel its ready for open just yet.
-There is no LIVE ETA as of yet, however we do hope to have it online before the end of May at the very latest.
-We understand you are all itching to get on and play, but we dont want to rush the server and it be a massive floop. So just be patient and bare with us.
-We've come up with some new ideas that we wish to add before the game goes live, so thats set us back alittle bit.. however we feel the wait is well worth it and will be some great additions to the game

Even if I do decide to do a beta test this week, next week, wotever, doesnt mean the LIVE will follow straight after, it merely means I want to test something with a fair amount of users, so dont jump the gun.

For more details on stuff, and to contribute ur ideas see our forums

http://www.fourheroes.net/forum/

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
Seems like a good few of the LOMCN Old Skool (pre 2005?) members will be making a return for this which should be great!

Celsius

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
Little update for you all.

Ben said:
Well we have been discusing things, and setting a few time lines, and we feel we may have come up with a fairly reasonable ETA.

And instead of keeping you all in the dark saying "soon soon" etc, i thought it be better to just give you guys some info and reasons for such a wait.

As theres a lot of hype and expectation for this server we really wanna do our best to deliever and not disappoint.

With that in mind, we gotta consider the best time to release for us. Theres no point releasing a server when we're busy and are not able to get ingame and fix issues, balance stuff, work on new updates etc. A new server requires a lot of time and effort.

Matt is currently coming to the end of his uni year, and has a few projects and revision to get out of the way. He finishs for good on the 17th May. So until then hes gonna be pretty unavailable to work on a few last minute ideas we had in mind, altho im sure he will get a few bits done.

With that in mind, we have come up with a possible ETA of around the 20th-30th May (of course we will release a more accurate ETA nearer the time).

Now i know some of you were thinkin the release was right around the corner, but its not that far away, only 3-4 weeks. plus during this time at some stage there will be a open beta

We hope the ETA isnt too much of a wait for some of you, and see you on the server when its live

Stridey123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 20, 2010
How will the cap work? because on some servers they may cap at 90 or whatever, but if you level your exp still stacks up and when the cap is moved to 100 you might be like 97 instantly if u get me.
will it be like that or..?

DiabloDoom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 1, 2010
How will the cap work? because on some servers they may cap at 90 or whatever, but if you level your exp still stacks up and when the cap is moved to 100 you might be like 97 instantly if u get me.
will it be like that or..?

What would be the point in the Cap, lol?

Status
Not open for further replies.