*** Three Heroes ***

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteTiger

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 4, 2004
Is the beta still on cuz iv downloaded the full client and it's sayn connection closed >.<

Beta has finished now, Ben is just waiting for dedi to hurry up and he may be looking on going live on Friday.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Why wouldnt a level cap work? If people enjoy levelin, they can sell their levels and re level for a nice sum of gold... theres plenty of ways to earn gold via levelin/boss huntin/pking etc

Nothing is set in stone, but it will be similar to how WoW do it.

every 4months lets say, an expansion is released, level 0-220 EXP would be reduced by 50%, and new cap would be say level 300.

The stats on items would more or less double up, so lets say at that time of the expansion the max dc is around 300... the "common" items in the new patch would make dc300 easily obtainable and the new sorta max stat would be around 600. Items would come standard with set amounts of extra HP/MP to balance it, eg hp at 220 cap woulda been around 3k, at 300 would be around 6-7k. So it would progress from a low, to med, to high, to extreme stat rate. kinda like how wow and every other game does.
Sounds good.

Might just want to make sure that people who are level 300 don't need to hunt i nthe lower levels, and PK'ing the lower levels is pointless.

Kinda like on Wow, once you're 80 there's no point hunting in any of the level70 areas.

There' nothing more annoying than trying to level and getting 1 hit by a much higher level!

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Spells goin to be 0/1 like Beta? Or diff?

Can the low few first skills be 0/1? (1 thing i hate about mir) Repeating afk level skills lol! + its pointless afk leveling low level spells.

\DL

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
Kinda like on Wow, once you're 80 there's no point hunting in any of the level70 areas.
You are kinda wrong mate, there is a point in hunting in the level 70 areas even if you are max level in wow, because you can do achievments (quest achievments,map discovering achievment too while you are doing the quests), then there are the title's you can gain if you get exalted with the factions in the 70 areas, so its kinda diff in wow m8 :P

Anyway i played in beta and servers seem verry nice hopefull we will see some new spells around :)

FTM21

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 27, 2011

Can the low few first skills be 0/1? (1 thing i hate about mir) Repeating afk level skills lol! + its pointless afk leveling low level spells.

\DL
thats what made mir for me tedious yes but satisfaction after done

WhiteTiger

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 4, 2004

\DL

Believe it is staying like it was in beta.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
You are kinda wrong mate, there is a point in hunting in the level 70 areas even if you are max level in wow, because you can do achievments (quest achievments,map discovering achievment too while you are doing the quests), then there are the title's you can gain if you get exalted with the factions in the 70 areas, so its kinda diff in wow m8 :P

Anyway i played in beta and servers seem verry nice hopefull we will see some new spells around :)
Hmm... i don't care about achievements etc on WoW lol, or titles I just enjoy going on, bashing a few bosses, getting better kit and logging off... or when i played anyway! So probably why i didn't hunt in the lower areas. Infact I never got to 70 before WOTLK came out so I never did any of the instances for TBC!

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Sounds good.

Might just want to make sure that people who are level 300 don't need to hunt i nthe lower levels, and PK'ing the lower levels is pointless.

There' nothing more annoying than trying to level and getting 1 hit by a much higher level!

all boss's drop something different, so shouldnt be much reason to stay at the lower level areas.

\DL

points needed to level spells will always be low.. im not a fan of makin spells so hard to level that u have to afk to do it.

Burntsoul

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2006
Shh edd no one asked you to speak, you going to be playing pal?

Looks good + sounds good i must say.

Possibly, I said I had finished with Mir but this may tempt me to have another go, especially if all my old homeboys are about.

Depends what's happening with me on the job front really!

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Possibly, I said I had finished with Mir but this may tempt me to have another go, especially if all my old homeboys are about

Me and Tom will be playing it! Also probs Gav/Mand Aka Clipper/Metz. So see you ingame FAG! :P

\DarkLord

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
Wierdo's why would you like leveling skillz lol ? actually can't wait for livee me and andy gunaa smash it!

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Wiz spells such as FF aint to bad to level.

But as a warrior player, it's a pain in the arse tryting to level FS, TDB etc when it's quite high to level them.

HM and XHM aint so had as they just level as you level.

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
Yea but it's sitll all just a waste of time really, rather just 2 minutes in noob cave spells all level 3.. lets roll

Sorry

Audrey
Dedicated Member
Apr 13, 2011
Do we need to redownload exe / client when live on or can we use the 1`s we had on the beta test?

Hany

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 28, 2005
Do we need to redownload exe / client when live on or can we use the 1`s we had on the beta test?

You'll have to download a new exe, just use the autopatcher before live.

Status
Not open for further replies.