ThreeHeroes its a **** Game

floryn1234

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 10, 2010
No one go play on ThreeHeroes because : 1) Gm is corrupt 2 ) Gm help all donator and how no donate dont help . And why me know is corrupt gm . In the past Romanian guild have control svr . And all donators cry to Ben(GameMaster) for Romanian ppl dont control svr . And after 2 day . Gm add no acces have 2 towns .Example : SabukWall + MudWall . If u want play three heroes dont play because is corrupt svr because Donators control svr it s **** game . Sorry for insult

Reactions: Tom27

Snufkin

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 27, 2011
Fourheroes is crap too. 40 people left on the server down from 200 and they all cheat or tweak to the nth degree.

Williams

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2007
They normally do good servers, they messed up recently though, having 2 servers open will never work, the newest server was just a **** copy of the old 1. Ben needs a new server and have his team with him and learn from mistakes and take their time with the server. last 1 was rushed, people got bored and left and just the same people are left who all end up in 1 guild and just run the game.

StevieLCFC

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 27, 2006
No one go play on ThreeHeroes because : 1) Gm is corrupt 2 ) Gm help all donator and how no donate dont help . And why me know is corrupt gm . In the past Romanian guild have control svr . And all donators cry to Ben(GameMaster) for Romanian ppl dont control svr . And after 2 day . Gm add no acces have 2 towns .Example : SabukWall + MudWall . If u want play three heroes dont play because is corrupt svr because Donators control svr it s **** game . Sorry for insult

thats the way all his servers have been ... said it once and ill say it again his servers are made for donations ofc he has to make it playable for people who dont donate but the bottom line is if you donate he's your freind if not he couldnt care

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
so lets get this right u got pked in game dropped an item u cryed to gm he wouldnt give it u back, then u come on here and cry ??? am i close

if u dont like the server dont come on here crying just quit and delete the client

floryn1234

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 10, 2010
ThreeHeroes is n1 for friend ben on official svr ben play and now how is friend ben from official ben help all time and who not friend no help . And me dont cry me show u all ppl . Who is Ben From ThreeHeroes .

Turrican

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2012
UK
ThreeHeroes is n1 for friend ben on official svr ben play and now how is friend ben from official ben help all time and who not friend no help . And me dont cry me show u all ppl . Who is Ben From ThreeHeroes .
come again ?

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK

Ben = Bon.. the rest of what you posted.. I honestly have no idea.

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009

screen shots of him doing this or STFU AND DONT POST ****

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
ben dont seem as interested in mir as he was and hes busy irl i think

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
It's pretty piss poor tbh, I gave 4h/3h a go recently and it just didn't seem up to scratch. They've lost interest but can you blame them? lol

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
I don't blame Ben or any of the server team, i blame the idiots willing to spend all the real life coin.

Celsius

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
Not heard?

The world is against Romanians.

Last edited:

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar

^ loves how people crying on lomcn about a server or a gm's haha
always makes me laugh irl :P.
whats that gonna change ? lomcn is the biggest LOM works and servers , and even if u post about a server u hate
all u get is a backlash as ppl will join it with ur shitty advertisement lol.

anyway keep on crying !
^ seriously it makes me laugh :P

Snufkin

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 27, 2011
^ loves how people crying on lomcn about a server or a gm's haha
always makes me laugh irl :P.
whats that gonna change ? lomcn is the biggest LOM works and servers , and even if u post about a server u hate
all u get is a backlash as ppl will join it with ur shitty advertisement lol.

anyway keep on crying !
^ seriously it makes me laugh :P
Nobodies joining, both 3H and 4H have had it.