Ti lung

checkra1n

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 30, 2006
unless matt gets rid of that dirty scum of a gm redrider i aint playing this server... he delvled my bro from 107 to 50 and says wers ur proff he was a 107, once i proved him wrong that he was 107 ( 81 fps and 25 lvls of leveling scrolls) he put him back because i was right then he starts on about the exp event last night. because he started the exp event at 12am for him self to go level when it should have been started at 3PM as stated on here (lomcn) so i prove him wrong again and then he starts globaled abuse about me ( so i started with the abuse ) then he kicks me.. i have screenshots of everything he said to me tonight and me and my bro aint logging on this server again untill that piece of **** gets sorted

edit: and not to mention him reading mine and matts chats on msn to see if i had been talking about him... LOL sad freak needs to sort his life out!!!(from what he was telling me lol!! lets just say i dont blame them for taking them away (yes a dig at you because uve pissed me offf so much) ) :)

On my, here goes tony;s crying again ..... you did same on Ultimatum server few weeks back ...... you never learn

Every server you play server has a corrupt GM pmsl ..... funny

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
yeh the exp should of started at 4ish but it cant remeber what i think happened was you rebooted and it went off (thats why i logged off) then the next i find out that aria aka redrider puts it on at 12 am for him self... as for delvling my brother i had to prove to him he was 107 be4 he loged out.. he had NO reason what so ever to delvl him in the 1st place. then he started calling me a exploiter because of master student.. when u put exp event on i lvled my bro for 3-4 hours as my student and got him 70+ theres NO rules that u cant get a student lvl 70 he didnt even fking log for christ sake so its hardly a exploit... and its not my fault that script doesnt end.. if he wanted people to end there master students then maby put a notice or sumit on when they reach level 50....
as for the exp event the other night i thought it was the remainder of the 24 hours one so yeh i did argue to get in put back as i thought it was the 24 hours one that u promised ( because we didnt get it that night).. and as long as hes on this server i wont be playing it

as for frozen when have i once said the word corrupt u stupid prick? get a life and stop following me on a forum u pleb

ps. i mentioned that cap on the leveling scrolls to redrider ages ago but nowt happened.

Last edited:

checkra1n

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 30, 2006
yeh the exp should of started at 4ish but it cant remeber what i think happened was you rebooted and it went off (thats why i logged off) then the next i find out that aria aka redrider puts it on at 12 am for him self... as for delvling my brother i had to prove to him he was 107 be4 he loged out.. he had NO reason what so ever to delvl him in the 1st place. then he started calling me a exploiter because of master student.. when u put exp event on i lvled my bro for 3-4 hours as my student and got him 70+ theres NO rules that u cant get a student lvl 70 he didnt even fking log for christ sake so its hardly a exploit... and its not my fault that script doesnt end.. if he wanted people to end there master students then maby put a notice or sumit on when they reach level 50....
as for the exp event the other night i thought it was the remainder of the 24 hours one so yeh i did argue to get in put back as i thought it was the 24 hours one that u promised ( because we didnt get it that night).. and as long as hes on this server i wont be playing it

as for frozen when have i once said the word corrupt u stupid prick? get a life and stop following me on a forum u pleb

ps. i mentioned that cap on the leveling scrolls to redrider ages ago but nowt happened.

Cry more & cry load, pixel boy lol

mapadale

The original x2 on exp was through CD and started when the server was rebooted just after 4pm, that did run it's course correctly and finished the same day (Actually it kept extending as server was rebooted several times over that course). The only issue was with the exp script, this is the only thing thats not working correctly at the moment.

With regards to whats happened over the dlevel of your brother, this is back to normal and yes you are quiet right that it shouldn't have happened in the first place. The master/apprentice has always been a pain in the rear, which was one of the reasons I didn't implement it myself. As it will continue to level the apprentice until they have logged after the max level they have gone, so myself personally I don't see this as an exploit at all, just a script that has never worked properly and it is getting removed.

With regards to the abuse towards each other, your as bad as each other for it and pair of you need a slap.

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
queen u want me to get twitter just for you? your that obsessed with me and my life maby this would keep you updated abit more?

qnek

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 30, 2008
A little more cash would go to the mob because you go on exp and then you do not have cash to potions:) Fix it please:)

COMPAQ12

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2007
cannot see crystalwarrring crystaltaonecklace crystaltaohelm crystalwizzhelm crystalwarhelm mainly lvl 80 crystal items for each class i can c the orion 1s but not the others i have put patch in right place lol b4 some1 says and thanx for trying to put right :)
p.s for some reason all mobs disapeared on crystal island lol

Last edited:

checkra1n

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 30, 2006
queen u want me to get twitter just for you? your that obsessed with me and my life maby this would keep you updated abit more?

I got a life an a job, why will i need to get updates on your useless life, like some ones who life is Mir lol.

Sad boy you are ....

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
my life isnt mir thank you very much, why do you think you know me so well? btw ill be getting twitter tonight make sure u follow me!!!! (joke)

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
only a retard puts a statement like that in there sig. n1 tony ur the best lvler on a server with an average usercount of 10 n1 + indeed

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
LOL u always qoute my siggys why? theres nothing wrong with pointing out im top lol, anyways how can u judge me your that one who insists to reply to every post i make...

@sam.. its not my fault a good server cant get a good usercount ur so good but u wont come on mir (scared much)? ps look at ur siggy.. lol

Last edited:

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
LOL u always qoute my siggys why? theres nothing wrong with pointing out im top lol, anyways how can u judge me your that one who insists to reply to every post i make...

@sam.. its not my fault a good server cant get a good usercount ur so good but u wont come on mir (scared much)? ps look at ur siggy.. lol

but its not a good server :(. this is y i wont put mine up no one seems to want to put the effort in to compete with other server

o ye btw map remove that idoit of a gm who @makes and @levels his norm charrs be for he really ****s it up

Lomcnviewer

Banned
Banned
Veteran
May 3, 2010
only a retard puts a statement like that in there sig. n1 tony ur the best lvler on a server with an average usercount of 10 n1 + indeed

lol he plays 24/7 aswell, give me 1week online playing 24hrs a day nd will prob top tht ;LL and they hav loads of x2 exp lmao... fail ^^

Exsodius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2010

I'll stop quoting your idiocy when you stop the hypocrisy.

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
lol he plays 24/7 aswell, give me 1week online playing 24hrs a day nd will prob top tht ;LL and they hav loads of x2 exp lmao... fail ^^

ryan why do u keep posting on here no one on this server likes you... your usless posts arnt wanted.