Tian Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
Tian3.png

Tian Server is expected to be up in aproximately 1 week.

Rates
Experience: x64
Gold: x4
Mobs: x1

Additions
Tian:- New Town leading onto all new caves and maps, with quest NPC's, Map Move NPC's and any other NPC that you would need
Numa Hill:- Cash Hunting Area For The Higher Levels
ShenIsland:- Level 50+ Levelling area using MS mobs
Shen Caves:-Level 70+ Levelling caves with totally new mob/ sub boss and Boss appearances and good looking new sets to find.
ZhenIsland:- Level 100+ Levelling area *In Development*
ZhenCaves:- Level 150+ Levelling Caves *In Development*

If you like the sound of our server then please feel free to come find out more. By the time the server is ready to go public (around a week from this date) we aim to have all the above stated caves ready to play.

We would also appreciate some constructive critiscm so please feel free to tell us your opinion on our forums :)

Be the first to play our server and sign up to our forums to recieve e-mail notification!
http://www.TianServer.co.nr

Tian wishes to thank LOMCN for being a great community and helping us get to where we are, special thanks to Chamera who has been a god send!
TianHeader.jpg

Last edited:

PeterMorgan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 6, 2003
if u want to get a high number of users u have to offer something unique that no body else has and no offence but ur server doesnt do that

imo people play private servers for the high exp and items etc, the next step would be to make a fairly balance very high rate server, that would attract the most amount of people...

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
if u want to get a high number of users u have to offer something unique that no body else has and no offence but ur server doesnt do that

imo people play private servers for the high exp and items etc, the next step would be to make a fairly balance very high rate server, that would attract the most amount of people...

Sorry if my post is a bit vague, we do offer alot of unique stuff and we already have alot of users signed up and waiting and the community is growing minute by minute. I agree what your saying about uniqueness and thats why i have tried to use as little as possible from other private servers and tried being totally unique about my aproach to everything. BUT i'm not going to say my server is totally diffrent and thats why you should play, im saying this server will be a top rate community game with a good amount of development and one where you can gain friends and have fun.

Kasabian

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 26, 2005

u can't have a balanced high rate server with the currnet files. they were meant for the euro speed and thats the speed its balanced at. imo new skills are the only ways to compensate for high lvl's.

server looks good btw.

/unforgiven

Last edited:

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
ty but the site only looks good in a certain res on IE lol dont look at it in FireFox its ugly lol, And as for non balancement it will take me time but warrs and wizzies will be balanced, if you think about it its not to hard all you have to do is slow down wizzies mass killing. As you can tell im talking about hunting here and not pvp as nothing could make that balanced, and as for taos, there screwed unless i put a better higher pet in for them every 10 levels or something stupid lol.

But im here to try my best and i dont give up easy ;)

Kasabian

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 26, 2005
ty but the site only looks good in a certain res on IE lol dont look at it in FireFox its ugly lol, And as for non balancement it will take me time but warrs and wizzies will be balanced, if you think about it its not to hard all you have to do is slow down wizzies mass killing. As you can tell im talking about hunting here and not pvp as nothing could make that balanced, and as for taos, there screwed unless i put a better higher pet in for them every 10 levels or something stupid lol.

But im here to try my best and i dont give up easy ;)

you see, there you have a problem. warriors are always better than wizzies in p servers where there are lvl 5 skills and high stats. wizzies may level fatser in the begining, but later in he game warriors are unstoppable (specially with max velo). warriors and wizrads are evenly matched imo. it's tao's you should be looking at, and also look closely at the stats on your items and weapons. max luck and super high mc/sc/dc always leads to a wizzy winning. i suggest keeping mc/sc lower than dc on items and weapons. likewise with velo and luck.

interesting to see what happens :)

/unforgiven

Last edited:

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
Yeah our wizz items are considerably lower on MC than DC.

Also about saying 'imo new skills are the only ways to compensate for high lvl's.'

Dunno if uv had much experience with lvl 50+ skills but they far from help make things balanced, if anything they are more of a novelty. And by the sounds of it its not gonna get better when rest of skills are put in, i think for tao the only 1 still to come is summon voodoo dummy or w/e name theyv settled on. Which will be like an extra pet where servers can and already have done that. The tao spells make me laugh

Mutual Healing (Heal band of 30 broken)
Tao Spreadkick ( Wemade: whats the most useless spell we have for a tao? Wemade2: ermmm Combat Kick? Wemade: ok lets do a mass hit version of that!?

Chlorr

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 29, 2007
People are looking for Pservers exp rates of at least x128....

Well I am..

Kasabian

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 26, 2005
and as for taos, there screwed unless i put a better higher pet in for them every 10 levels or something stupid lol.

Imo Ater server was the best for keeping taos leveling at the same speed as warrs and wizzies. Ok so they cudnt mass kill but the GM increased the attack of GES and GTE so they could kill single mobs very fast. Also the pets were merely tanks and did very little damage, I think they were snow wolf and werewolf skins if i remember correctly. I think this would work well here as the exp rate is only x64, taos only really need 1337 pets on x100+ servers. Perhaps you should think of increasing the tao attacks rather than the pets.

You need to be carefull with taos anyway. Ive seen so many servers (Ice Storm being the most recent) where everyone is a tao because the pets are so good. At the end of the day a good server has to be balanced like u said but I think giving new uber pets is the wrong way to go.

Last edited:

Kasabian

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 26, 2005
People are looking for Pservers exp rates of at least x128....

Well I am..

I disagree tbh. I think most players would rather play on a stable server which isn't going to go down within a week like most high rate servers do. The most stable servers (e.g. Sting, Phoenix etc) are low rate servers. Also, zentaur server has by far the largest user base and is only x4.

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
Imo Ater server was the best for keeping taos leveling at the same speed as warrs and wizzies. Ok so they cudnt mass kill but the GM increased the attack of GES and GTE so they could kill single mobs very fast. Also the pets were merely tanks and did very little damage, I think they were snow wolf and werewolf skins if i remember correctly. I think this would work well here as the exp rate is only x64, taos only really need 1337 pets on x100+ servers. Perhaps you should think of increasing the tao attacks rather than the pets.

You need to be carefull with taos anyway. Ive seen so many servers (Ice Storm being the most recent) where everyone is a tao because the pets are so good. At the end of the day a good server has to be balanced like u said but I think giving new uber pets is the wrong way to go.

Tottally agree m8 so much that thats my plan now, tanks not ownage and just higher attack spells :) ty m8, and that i sy i love LOMCN u ask for POV's and u get them :)

I disagree tbh. I think most players would rather play on a stable server which isn't going to go down within a week like most high rate servers do. The most stable servers (e.g. Sting, Phoenix etc) are low rate servers. Also, zentaur server has by far the largest user base and is only x4.
100% agree with this also, although high rate servers r fun for the first week after it does get a bit boring and no offense tot he GM's who hav run these servers but they are doomed from the beggining as u hav to Dev so fast to keep up with the levelling.
At first i was gonna go 128 but after carefull consideration i decided 64 is a happy medium, not to fast yet not to slow. But as Chlorr said it is wot he is looking for and thats what we have to remember, even though me and alot of the people who i know want a middle rate, everyone has diffrent experiences and preferences and no matter what we do we can never cater for all.

Status
Not open for further replies.