Tiiiight Mir 3 3G

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

KaRnAgE

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 13, 2004
Hey all

Im working on Tiiiight Gaming's new Mir 3 3G Server.
Im currently in the proccess of translating.. which you probly no is the biggest job :p

The Server is running CruelDragon3G with Holley Upgrades.

Rates will be high-ish... as i can see atm theres only 3-4x servers, and people seem to be crying out for a higher rate server. I expect to run around 8-15x rates :).

All Mir 3 features which are in CruelDragon will be working, and over the next few weeks i hope to add extra custom stuff to the server to give you a more interesting, varied game-play.
The server is long term. It will be run 24/7 on a 100mbit dedicated Xeon server, to provide you with tottaly lag free gaming with no downtime ever.

Im still learning the structure and format of the files, so when the server is up.. please have patience with updates as such, as im learning too :p but hey il try my best.

I hope you can all come along and try, and i hope to provide you with a good stable mir 3 server :)

You can find our forums at http://www.tiiiight.us/forum

Seeya Soon!
Karnage

Last edited:

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
KaRnAgE said:
The Server will be running King1.1 files with the CruelDragon3G upgrades.

just to clear things up, king1.1 is no relation to crueldragon. you probably mean crueldragon3g files with holley 3.38 upgrades?

KaRnAgE

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 13, 2004
Yeah, i guess i do :P il edit that.

A couple of other things.
There's only 1 GM, and thats me... i wont be looking for any gm's, there will be maybe one more, and i no who that is :)

I am the only developer of the server, had a pm already about helping, even though i could do with help and its kind to offer :) i thinks its best if i work alone, that way theres no confusion or anything :P

Also, a ETA.

I am planning on opening server to public for testing in maybe a week or so, maybe earlier, accounts will be kept after testing aslong as there is no majoy problems found. The server wont be fully translated for a good month or so :) but major things are already translated, and im working on the rest (quests, etc).

Karnage

Sorlag

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2005
Nigeria
I can help in the translation(CruelDragon), I've got most of my files translated.

Status
Not open for further replies.